Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a relief.

Aurier was obviously a dick with that first tackle, the second one was just justice for the first. He's allowed a couple of mistakes now he's back in the first team. (He might be on 2 already).

Great win, though, playing an hour with 10 men. True Grit.

Fucking hell I'm done

source.gif

Well lads, THAT is a fucking response. THAT is a performance.

The whole league were licking their lips for the impending pile-on.

Fucking brilliant second half. That was character.

P.s. Harry Kane is our Captain in everything but the armband.
P.s.s. Lay off Aurier. Ref's a dope.

Wow that’s massive, does that mean Eriksen is as nearly as courageous as Sissoko or Sissoko is nearly as much a bottler as Eriksen.

And I was talking about this season.

Nice try.

N’Dombele averages a goal every a goal every 78 minutes which puts him ahead of Kane at one goal per 90 minutes.

Oh, I was just talking about today.

Yeh, I’d rather take a sample size of 38 matches over 6 but whatever suits your agenda.

Agreed with most on here. Apart from CE, Serge and Lloris the rest dug in and showed fight. We won. Win next week and the media vultures find someone else to pester and the team may settle into a bit of confidence. Doesn’t cover the cracks though. We need another round of investment in Jan or next summer.

Much needed 3 pts, but better still in that it required grit and determination. Hopefully it reignites some character in the squad going forward.

Back
Top Bottom