Emiliano Sala

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Making a big show about how he was a Cardiff player and milking the PR by going to his funeral, only to toally wash their hands of him and try every legal avenue to get out of paying the fee is Cardiff City to a tee.

I fucking hate that club.

A let off for Cardiff one would think.

Does it mean only the 6m or they have to pay the first as its due and may be liable for future payments.. Reports I've seen are unclear.

+Seems to be the case that they will have to pay the full fee, appeals notwithstanding

Last edited:
Does it mean only the 6m or they have to pay the first as its due and may be liable for future payments.. Reports I've seen are unclear

Think the first news was published before full statement was read.

BBC include full FIFFA statement which makes it clear the first installment must be paid now ( 6 m euros), and a decision will be made on other amounts to be paid ( 2nd installment only due in 2920 so plenty of time for FIFA to persuade 2 clubs to negotiate again)

Does it mean only the 6m or they have to pay the first as its due and may be liable for future payments.. Reports I've seen are unclear.

+Seems to be the case that they will have to pay the full fee, appeals notwithstanding

BBC include full FIFFA statement which makes it clear the first installment must be paid now ( 6 m euros), and a decision will be made on other amounts to be paid ( 2nd installment only due in 2920 so plenty of time for FIFA to persuade 2 clubs to negotiate again)

Cardiff can still appeal to CAS to try to overturn the FIFA decision though

But they have only 10 days to make the appeal. And if FIFA do not clarify what other payments they will need to make it's a real gamble as to whether they appeal or not.

The door is open for FIFA to still say the full 15m euro fee must be paid or a lesser amount such as only 59% of fee or any other number.

Personally think FIFA should also ensure the agent should be paying something as well as probably the light plane owner/operator

Cardiff can still appeal to CAS to try to overturn the FIFA decision though

But they have only 10 days to make the appeal. And if FIFA do not clarify what other payments they will need to make it's a real gamble as to whether they appeal or not.

The door is open for FIFA to still say the full 15m euro fee must be paid or a lesser amount such as only 59% of fee or any other number.

Personally think FIFA should also ensure the agent should be paying something as well as probably the light plane owner/operator
Fifa will struggle with the agent I would think Cardiff would have to take them to "real" court for that.

Only reason why Cardiff need to is the punishment would be to be kicked out league rather than legally need to, they will be can't threaten the operator of the plane etc with that punishment

Fifa will struggle with the agent I would think Cardiff would have to take them to "real" court for that.

Only reason why Cardiff need to is the punishment would be to be kicked out league rather than legally need to, they will be can't threaten the operator of the plane etc with that punishment

Imo there is a real chance of the agent being sued by Cardiff and/or Nantes and/ or player family because I suspect arranging the flight on a non commercial flight may well have invalidated the insurance on the player ( if you recall Cudicini involved in motor bike accident but insurance on player prohibited such activity hence no insurance claim possible).

The lack of insurance is why the 2 clubs have been fighting over the fee.

And of course the information also is the passengers on the plane were being poisoned by carbon monoxide ( ie. plane not very safe), so Agent was running huge risks on a player valued at 15m euros just to save a couple of hundred pounds.

And should the plane owner or operator have done more to ensure it wasn't leaking carbon monoxide into the passenger and cockpit of the plane ?

Imo there is a real chance of the agent being sued by Cardiff and/or Nantes and/ or player family because I suspect arranging the flight on a non commercial flight may well have invalidated the insurance on the player ( if you recall Cudicini involved in motor bike accident but insurance on player prohibited such activity hence no insurance claim possible).

The lack of insurance is why the 2 clubs have been fighting over the fee.

And of course the information also is the passengers on the plane were being poisoned by carbon monoxide ( ie. plane not very safe), so Agent was running huge risks on a player valued at 15m euros just to save a couple of hundred pounds.

And should the plane owner or operator have done more to ensure it wasn't leaking carbon monoxide into the passenger and cockpit of the plane ?
My point was it won't be fifa.

Making a big show about how he was a Cardiff player and milking the PR by going to his funeral, only to toally wash their hands of him and try every legal avenue to get out of paying the fee is Cardiff City to a tee.

I fucking hate that club.
Fuck off cunt...what fucking PR is there to gain by going to his funeral....that!! I agree they should pay the money but you find me a club that wouldn't try and wriggle out of it!! Hate is a strong word....are you a shit-house Jack in disguise otherwise I can't see a reason you'd so vehemently hate a club you've got fuck all to with. Fucking Nonce.

Fuck off cunt...what fucking PR is there to gain by going to his funeral....that!! I agree they should pay the money but you find me a club that wouldn't try and wriggle out of it!! Hate is a strong word....are you a shit-house Jack in disguise otherwise I can't see a reason you'd so vehemently hate a club you've got fuck all to with. Fucking Nonce.

Chill out Nathan! I also find some of Cardiff City's antics a bit nauseous.

901 years plenty of time indeed!

Chill out Nathan! I also find some of Cardiff City's antics a bit nauseous.
I know but I'm born and bred Cardiff only THAT Villa goal saved me from a life of supporting the Bluebirds, my wife has been ST for over 20 years youngest son over 15. So it touched a nerve.....just sticking up for the missus haha

Fuck off cunt...what fucking PR is there to gain by going to his funeral....that!!
Neil Warnock was all over the news at the funeral going on about how Sala would always be Cardiff. So, lots of PR. Clearly. I don't think they all flew over there for the free buffet.

Hate is a strong word....are you a shit-house Jack in disguise otherwise I can't see a reason you'd so vehemently hate a club you've got fuck all to with.
Eh? Are you new to the concept of supporting football and tribalism? If you go ballistic like this whenever someone criticises your team maybe you should avoid reading other clubs' forums.

Fucking Nonce.
Charming.

Neil Warnock was all over the news at the funeral going on about how Sala would always be Cardiff. So, lots of PR. Clearly. I don't think they all flew over there for the free buffet.

Eh? Are you new to the concept of supporting football and tribalism? If you go ballistic like this whenever someone criticises your team maybe you should avoid reading other clubs' forums.

Charming.
This is MY clubs forum. In case you hadn't seen the news lately words like 'hate' are incendiary and provocative so you reap what you sow. Maybe you should concern yourself with THFC instead of having an ill-informed pop at another club mate now jog on.

This is MY clubs forum. In case you hadn't seen the news lately words like 'hate' are incendiary and provocative so you reap what you sow. Maybe you should concern yourself with THFC instead of having an ill-informed pop at another club mate now jog on.

Yeah, this is "your" forum alright. You apparently haven't even realised this board is called General Football, and so I can discuss anything I fucking like thank you. Maybe come back at me when you have more than 114 posts.

Anyway I hope you didn't get a Cardiff City tattoo during the seasons where they changed their badge to red. Would have dated terribly.

Yeah, this is "your" forum alright. You apparently haven't even realised this board is called General Football, and so I can discuss anything I fucking like thank you. Maybe come back at me when you have more than 114 posts.

Anyway I hope you didn't get a Cardiff City tattoo during the seasons where they changed their badge to red. Would have dated terribly.
You 'fucking' can mate well done . 114 posts that's a long fucking fence buddy. Possibly need to get a life if you're posting that much. Just a suggestion. Actually I've got a half n half Cardiff/ Spurs tattoo and its fucking class. Now get the fuck out of the shallow end of the gene pool mate, you're embarrassing yourself .

Back
Top Bottom