Emiliano Sala

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You 'fucking' can mate well done . 114 posts that's a long fucking fence buddy. Possibly need to get a life if you're posting that much. Just a suggestion. Actually I've got a half n half Cardiff/ Spurs tattoo and its fucking class. Now get the fuck out of the shallow end of the gene pool mate, you're embarrassing yourself .
Aw, you're very cute. Like a little Football Factory hard-man character.

Will probably be asking me to meet you outside Liverpool St station for a ruck and all-sorts next!

Aw, you're very cute. Like a little Football Factory hard-man character.

Will probably be asking me to meet you outside Liverpool St station for a ruck and all-sorts next!
Hahaha I'm five foot fuck all mate. Anyway too much CCTV outside there....look mate it bantz( hate that phrase though!!) You had a pop at my home town and my wife's life long team. So I stuck up for both, no big deal. Just chill have a beer, vodka, valium or whatever your poison of choice is and get ready for the boys to put a big over Bayern. COYS

Fuck off cunt...what fucking PR is there to gain by going to his funeral....that!! I agree they should pay the money but you find me a club that wouldn't try and wriggle out of it!! Hate is a strong word....are you a shit-house Jack in disguise otherwise I can't see a reason you'd so vehemently hate a club you've got fuck all to with. Fucking Nonce.

😮

You 'fucking' can mate well done . 114 posts that's a long fucking fence buddy. Possibly need to get a life if you're posting that much. Just a suggestion. Actually I've got a half n half Cardiff/ Spurs tattoo and its fucking class. Now get the fuck out of the shallow end of the gene pool mate, you're embarrassing yourself .

You have a half and half spurs Cardiff tattoo.

You stupid fucking cunt.

You have a half and half spurs Cardiff tattoo.

You stupid fucking cunt.
Oh My Fucking God, are you for real!! Even the muppet I was having the crack with knew I was fucking around Jesus Christ on a bike....I always knew we had some huge fuckwits on here but goat you just took the bourbon, the custard cream and the fucking Hob Nob!!! Prick and call me a cunt again go on a dare you hahaha

Oh My Fucking God, are you for real!! Even the muppet I was having the crack with knew I was fucking around Jesus Christ on a bike....I always knew we had some huge fuckwits on here but goat you just took the bourbon, the custard cream and the fucking Hob Nob!!! Prick and call me a cunt again go on a dare you hahaha

Cunt.

What ya gonna do

🤣

Fuck off cunt...what fucking PR is there to gain by going to his funeral....that!! I agree they should pay the money but you find me a club that wouldn't try and wriggle out of it!! Hate is a strong word....are you a shit-house Jack in disguise otherwise I can't see a reason you'd so vehemently hate a club you've got fuck all to with. Fucking Nonce.
Bit aggressive mate.

I've read the rest of your posts so I understand your reasoning for taking offence, even if I don't totally agree.

Calling imitationleather imitationleather a cunt and a nonce for what he said (fairly tame, and I felt a fairly reasonable view on the situation when looking in from the outside) seemed a tad OTT. By all means argue your case why he's wrong but chill out a bit, yeah?

Bit aggressive mate.

I've read the rest of your posts so I understand your reasoning for taking offence, even if I don't totally agree.

Calling imitationleather imitationleather a cunt and a nonce for what he said (fairly tame, and I felt a fairly reasonable view on the situation when looking in from the outside) seemed a tad OTT. By all means argue your case why he's wrong but chill out a bit, yeah?
No worries we've made up now buddy but I get your point. I can be a bit reactionary sometimes!!

A year ago today.

Still not many answers for the families involved.
I don't understand what you mean. There've been a lot of answers. We know almost everything about what happened.

Back
Top Bottom