Dirty Leeds! FA cup (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree with the sentiment but he's 22 so not a complete bab. Him not being very good wasn't what annoyed me, it was that he didn't look like he wanted the ball or to get involved.
Having seen both play in the flesh (neither of whom are ready yet by a long stretch) but Coulibaly or Coulthirst I think would've got involved a lot more perhaps igniting something for us!

walker needs to be taken out the firing line for abit as he has been shocking this season. i aint digging him out just think it is what needs to be done in the best interest for the boy. if he has anything about him he will see it that way as well

I'm not even going to comment on the striker situation. You only have to look at the goal difference of the teams around us.

The real difference today: our defence have been consistently solid for the past 8 games.

I'm not even going to comment on the striker situation. You only have to look at the goal difference of the teams around us.

The real difference today: our defence have been consistently solid for the past 8 games.

vertonghen was shocking today. dropped last wkend then playing like that, very strange.

Americans - how did you watch the match? I got up at 6 AM here in California because I had read it was being shown on regular old ESPN, but it wasn't. Couldn't be arsed trying to find a good internet stream so I went back to bed and woke up to the result.

This is depressing. I think I'm going to watch Threads to cheer myself up.

Anyone else see Diouf wave at us and stick his tongue out just before he went down the tunnel? Would have bit the cunts ear off if I got the chance.

yeah - think I called him a cunt more times today than anyone I've ever met in my life, horrible man and player, but perfect for their gameplan today, annoyingly enough.

It
Americans - how did you watch the match? I got up at 6 AM here in California because I had read it was being shown on regular old ESPN, but it wasn't. Couldn't be arsed trying to find a good internet stream so I went back to bed and woke up to the result.

It was live in all it's awfulness on fox soccer...watched it with some friends who do not share our enthusiasm for the beautiful game...I promised them spurs would change their ways...needless to say, they remain unconvinced

Same- Fox Soccer...it comes standard on several of the digital cable packages...its extra for fox soccer plus and that is by no means worth your extra dollars. One of the main commentators of Fox soccer...the guy all the way to the left...i mean its great he shares a passion for Dempsey...but even I am not as retarded as to literally scream "THE AMERICAN" every time someone says his name. That is all.

Yorkshire police are wankers. Took all my details, even my fucking client reference number, being reported to Tottenham for what I have no idea, the Spurs steward wearing the blue vest told me to just accept it and get on with it or I could get 3 game ban. Utter shite. Also Yorkshire Copper grabbed me and told me to shut up and stop swearing or theyll eject me from the ground all whilst allowing the big geezas to carry on.

You dont have Fox Soccer Channel ? it was on National television here

Same- Fox Soccer...it comes standard on several of the digital cable packages...its extra for fox soccer plus and that is by no means worth your extra dollars. One of the main commentators of Fox soccer...the guy all the way to the left...i mean its great he shares a passion for Dempsey...but even I am not as retarded as to literally scream "THE AMERICAN" every time someone says his name. That is all.
Don't forget that crap southern accent...what a moron

Yorkshire police are wankers. Took all my details, even my fucking client reference number, being reported to Tottenham for what I have no idea, the Spurs steward wearing the blue vest told me to just accept it and get on with it or I could get 3 game ban. Utter shite. Also Yorkshire Copper grabbed me and told me to shut up and stop swearing or theyll eject me from the ground all whilst allowing the big geezas to carry on.

told you I'd get you.

Back
Top Bottom