Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You fucking arsehole...you fucking disagreed with me I didn't go fucking crying. I wished you the best of weekends and you call me a ' soppy little fanboy' your a fucking cunt Airfixx a nasty little cunt..
PS you have to be fucking simple if you didn't know what was coming of was that your intention?

I'm not crying.... Calm down and check the chronology of the facts here "buddy".

I repeat, if you can't be arsed them don't engage.... You seem to be cunting Borodin55 Borodin55 off for very little at the same time too.... Maybe you're the "simple" one if you can't see that you're being confrontational.

Have a good evening, you "nasty little cunt".

Oh please...please....is that the best we can come up with, we spent the match worrying how poor old Hugo was :thumbdown: and that's why we lost 3-0 ??
How about a more positive "Let's win this one for Hugo lads" instead.

As I said Poch and the players have been feeling sorry for themselves since the CL final, its all over their chevy chases.
This is why we need a replacement manager, not one who is going to put one of the the most spineless performance i've ever seen from a Spurs side down to the players worrying about Hugo.

Really,not today mate. On a level I'm seriously fucked off with everyone & everything even the missus and she's done fuck all wrong. This is a Spurs forum and although we all have different points of view on the club ultimately we're all loyal fans and want us to be the best we can. Take it easy B. Enjoy what's left of a seriously shitty day mate.
:dierpochhug:
You too pal........

Take it from one who knows Mrs.P., enjoy every moment with your mum no matter where it may take you...because one day you will wish with all your heart that you could be 'lumbered' with her for one more time. Sorry to be so serious, and I'm sure you love your mum very,very much but I lost mine 7 years ago this week and would give anything to have her back for just one day.
Give yours a huge hug tonight and be glad you can do so....... :thumbup: 🤗

So true, I know that feeling all too well. Top post m8.

i feel like when you know a relationship is over, you still feel for that person but know it’s for the best to end it lol

Told my Mrs this earlier on and she told me to fuck off

I’m hoping our relationship isn’t over, I need the car

For a man who said he may have had to leave had we won the CL he's making it mighty difficult for Levy not to take him up on that offer.

End of days me thinks, there is no way he can turn this around.

Where did I say I "didn't like" something? (I didn't.)

You made a melodramatic declaration about the state of the squad and by the time YOU had whittled it down sensibly (not me; YOU!), you ended up with the same list of 6 that every other fucker on here have already concurred to before this match had even took place.

Chill!

I never claimed to have made some undiscovered observation? Just because Im saying what a lot are doesn't mean im being dramatic?

The squads a mess it's clear as day and in the post you mentioned they are just the worst offenders. In another I mentioned others who are walking a fine lines. Problems deeper then 6 players gonna be closer to 12-15 who don't wanna be here or ain't good enough for a team wanting to progress

like i said before this game was very strange, this situation was beyond poch a manager, just look at the faces on close up, they dont know why they are like this, slow, and lethargic, not able to play their normal game,
hugo lloris was in extreme pain, everyone could see it, had to be given oxygen for mins, and now they say no breakages to his body, you can go home now, seriously this is really strange, lloris looks like hes been shot in first 2 mins of game, and our players playing in slow motion, playing on fumes, it reminded me of the lasagne incident when our team was sabotaged.
Their leader has lost them, used to say in the Army, in any section 7 average soldiers lead by a good Corporal will out perform 7 good Soldiers lead by a poor Corporal......

All about attitude guys and Pochettino’s attitude is toxic right now, his public rants, picking certain players above others, trying to work a system that we just can’t work......players have goals and ambition, and sure occasionally there are a few stinking attitudes but this is t just a Paul Pogba strop, every single players head is down.....time to replace the Corporal!!

I'm not crying.... Calm down and check the chronology of the facts here "buddy".

I repeat, if you can't be arsed them don't engage.... You seem to be cunting Borodin55 Borodin55 off for very little at the same time too.... Maybe you're the "simple" one if you can't see that you're being confrontational.

Have a good evening, you "nasty little cunt".
You called me....ahhh you know what fuck it and fuck you prick. You,your opinions and your tragically wasted life are of no importance to me.

Dier was in for the first time; Sissoko as RB; Davies in for second time; Hugo out in the first few minutes; Kane and Son clearly knackered; Lamela taking even more touches then usual; change in the system from the dodgy diamond - not excuses, but reasons. A very bad day at the office.

Over-trained?

I watched Tuesday's game and today's game in the Dreamers bar in Los Christianos. I have to say that both games have taken the shine off the holiday. My brain's gone numb and still hasn't taken in the results. I'm hoping I am typing this in my sleep and I'll wake up soon to find it is a dream nightmare and not a reality one.
Anyone know a good lawyer I can use to sue Poch and the players for ruining my holiday?

COYS

Back
Top Bottom