Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the premier league should never have happened, it was the worst thing to happen to english football, its all about money, not the fans well being, not for a fair game, which it isnt on so many occasions, too many to mention, the fa handed over the league to a business, nothing more, scudamore knows fuck all about football, his fit and proper test for owners, we find out doesnt exist, well isnt that a surprise, and look at the owners over the years.

the premier league should never have happened, it was the worst thing to happen to english football, its all about money, not the fans well being, not for a fair game, which it isnt on so many occasions, too many to mention, the fa handed over the league to a business, nothing more, scudamore knows fuck all about football, his fit and proper test for owners, we find out doesnt exist, well isnt that a surprise, and look at the owners over the years.
True, but Levy doesn't have to charge STHs £70 for a home CL game. I already pay £1300 to that crook. I felt so insulted by the price that I didn't get a ticket for Bayern. If I was paying £20 per game (which it should be) then the shit on pitch and lack of signings wouldn't affect me so much.

True, but Levy doesn't have to charge STHs £70 for a home CL game. I already pay £1300 to that crook. I felt so insulted by the price that I didn't get a ticket for Bayern. If I was paying £20 per game (which it should be) then the shit on pitch and lack of signings wouldn't affect me so much.

feel for you mate, the fans are being shafted billions in the game now, yet fans dont get any low prices, as if we fund the club anymore, i was quoted £1800, i declined, i know now i am outpriced to watch my team anymore, i am apassionate suporter, but i simply cant afford it, i know im not letting the club down, because fans from england and abroad, will fill the stadium vacancies, i will try to go to a game when i can, but no way to season ticket.

I won't be at Olympiacos or Red Star.

I just had a blinding Sunday lunch with the Mrs and boy and it was £50 with a tip.

The boy spent the Fri and Sat at a metal festival. Ten bands £107.

Bayern cost me £120 all in and 9 hours of my time.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where the value is.

The boy spent the Fri and Sat at a metal festival. Ten bands £107.
giphy.gif

that was the shocking thing.....getting made mugs of by a bunch of players no one has ever heard of. What made the difference is that passion and drive and self-belief. Potter must have been drilling into his players all week, "we can beat these..."
But to be fair, they had a net spend so that’s why Ndombele is shit

Just watched MOTD first time, embarrassing. We have big problems, players not interested even Lamela and Ndombele.
Ndombele can not start as defensive midfielder again. Wrong signing! Shop for DM in Jan.
Few players tried, namely Davies, Son, Sissoko, Vert and Lucas who should have started.
How can captain Lloris do 2 stupid errors in consecutive pl games? He must be feeling sh!t the poor sod. Get well soon Hugo.

Meanwhile, Liverpool get their regular get out of jail card from a dive in extra time. Unbelievable how the red carpet is laid out for them. I'm also guessing over Christmas new year their scheduling will be as good as it can get.

Because we never used a get out of jail card against Ajax did we?

That list is fucking endless mate if you look at the matches we have been made to look second best by a Country mile.

Nineteen losses in 2019 is the worst of any side in the Premier League. Think about that.

has poch been tapped, lets look at it this way someone said on here, that if poch gets fired he will recieve 30 million payout , and if he leaves nothing, are we being setup, so he can get fired, and then go to manure, or real, and possibly recieve 500 million transfer kitty, and double what we are paying him, which manure and real could afford, and are desperate for him, and lets say the players have realised this, and dont want to play for him, big problems behind the scenes, and we the fans are having to suffer these petty games, i was watching pochs body language when we were playing shit, no urgency, no shouting, just pretty calm, and his coaches were just the same, this malaise all started after we won the semi against ajax, we heard the rumours manure want poch, and poch didnt deny or agree, we will have to see, for NOW i will be here at tottenham and mr levy, well along those lines, he didnt give me the impression he was overjoyed to be at spurs, then we played shit in cl final, that should have been our first trophy, had a poor pre season, and started league sloppily, and its continuing, i will be waiting for poch to get his wanted sacking, and then go to manure, or real madrid, hope im wrong, but nothing in this corrupt sport surprises me any more, poches body language is different to the words hes saying in interviews,

has poch been tapped, lets look at it this way someone said on here, that if poch gets fired he will recieve 30 million payout , and if he leaves nothing, are we being setup, so he can get fired, and then go to manure, or real, and possibly recieve 500 million transfer kitty, and double what we are paying him, which manure and real could afford, and are desperate for him, and lets say the players have realised this, and dont want to play for him, big problems behind the scenes, and we the fans are having to suffer these petty games, i was watching pochs body language when we were playing shit, no urgency, no shouting, just pretty calm, and his coaches were just the same, this malaise all started after we won the semi against ajax, we heard the rumours manure want poch, and poch didnt deny or agree, we will have to see, for NOW i will be here at tottenham and mr levy, well along those lines, he didnt give me the impression he was overjoyed to be at spurs, then we played shit in cl final, that should have been our first trophy, had a poor pre season, and started league sloppily, and its continuing, i will be waiting for poch to get his wanted sacking, and then go to manure, or real madrid, hope im wrong, but nothing in this corrupt sport surprises me any more, poches body language is different to the words hes saying in interviews,
Im pretty sure he only gets paid out for how long he’s out of a job for.

so if we sack him and he gets a job the next day there wouldn’t be a pay off or not a big one

Back
Top Bottom