January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the bit I have problem with. The only evidence I've ever seen of Balotelli having £20m worth of talent would be his goal in the Euro semi final and lots of people claiming he undoubtedly has talent.
In fairness to him, he only started 14 Prem games last season and scored 13 goals, at 20 years of age. However I do agree that I wouldn't go near him, especially at that price, all this '2nd best player in the world' and the firework in his bathroom bullshit. The main point I was making however, was that Pato is very injury prone.

lweis.jpg

Maretarded Balotelli:

dirty fucking mental Parker-face-stamping-then-not-getting-sent-off-and-scoring-the-decisive-penalty-cunt!

Hope the retarded fucker gets fucked up big time on his debut... not to mention the abuse he'll get next time Milan play Lazio... 'cos Rome is 'well known' for their tolerance of all ethnic minorities!
The cunts deserve each-other!

Eh, dude may be a jerk, but nobody deserves to be racially abused.

All of society suffers when you've got people hating others because of their ethnicity. Yell at him for playing dirty, not for being Black.

All of society suffers when you've got people hating others because of their ethnicity. Yell at him for playing dirty, not for being Black.
1882 wasn't pointing out the fact that he is black, just that the nice people at Lazio abuse you whatever your race. Don't think he was being racist, just highlighting the situation.

Honestly, I'm not wishing racism on him, (I did wish him getting 'fucked up' mind you, which I'm not proud of) I was just pointing out he's returning to a country where racism is rife... if he's OK with that, then more fool him. If he wants to make a stand against it, then don't grace them with your presence, or be prepared to walk off every other game!!

Mind you, I realise I may have sounded like a bitofacunt with my original post...
mad 5 minutes, apologies!

Off topic, but HR gave a hilarious post match interview tonight. First, he answers his phone on camera, and then he provides a lenghty transfer Q&A session with the interviewer. Kinda miss him :baelol:

1. Agata LeeTV @lee_agata
      Hearing Spurs are trying to bring in Striker Negredo and midfield enforcer Diame before Thursday! #thfc
      Spurs Daily @Spurs_Daily
      @lee_agata Have you spoken to their agents?​
    Spurs Daily @Spurs_Daily
    @lee_agata Did they sound like deals will be done, or did they sound as if it was unlikely? #excited
@Spurs_Daily sounded like spurs wanted to get the deals done

Wow that journo is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom