PL Prediction Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Awful lot of people throwing the towel in...

Some people get scared of seeing how little footballing knowledge they have .

Why anyone would quit knowing that the top 10 get cash prizes totaling ยฃ75,000 is beyond me

Talk of people throwing the towel in, I actually did a bit better in the last round after some pretty horrific returns in the weeks previous.
No one likes being wrong, but thereโ€™s no money at stake and itโ€™s just a bit of fun.

Don't forget the Friday night game people!

Iโ€™ll blame the boozer. Only got 4 more weeks until my missus pops and my lifeโ€™s officially over, so gotta take advantage of the weekend! Liverpoolโ€™s gonna be my last game until the new year..... (see how that one goes!)

Iโ€™ll blame the boozer. Only got 4 more weeks until my missus pops and my lifeโ€™s officially over, so gotta take advantage of the weekend! Liverpoolโ€™s gonna be my last game until the new year..... (see how that one goes!)
Congrats mate! Obviously going to smash them now. Just for you.

Software is OBVIOUSLY broken

Iโ€™m not saying that Iโ€™m accusing anyone of cheating because if people really need to DP that in order to help them feel better about themselves then fine but isnโ€™t it strange that Iโ€™m now shit at prediction games just as I was threatening the โ€œBig Boysโ€

Iโ€™m saying no more

Last edited:
Just done my scores for this week. I canโ€™t help but predict a woolwich loss and a spurs win every week. Iโ€™m worse than bloody Lawro.

Back
Top Bottom