Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Everton fans are the good people of Liverpool. They all work and don't steal things. They shouldn't be confused with the other lot.
rqq2HCT.gif

* Mainz midfielder Jean Phillippe Gbamin has passed his Everton medical. Gbamin is expected to cost around £25m.

* Moise Kean is expected on Merseyside tomorrow to undergo a medical ahead of his move to Everton, Sky Sports News understands.

We are absolutely bang average.

Dull football, a stadium as quiet as a library, and a passionless manager.

All confounded by our arrogant horrible neighbours winning all before them.

Vastly overrated goalkeeper.

A porous defence.

A ponderous, largely non-scoring midfield.

A toothless attack.

Clueless manger.

What's to like?

Even he's gone off the boil lately.

He was fantastic last season, but the general Everton malaise seems to have got to him as well.

A cracker player, but how long can we keep him?
I watched your last 2 games. Robbed at Brighton, should have beaten West Ham out the gate.

You create very good attacking situations but your front 4 tend to be incredibly erratic. Don't give Woolwich any more money for their junk.

I like Gomes a lot, too, but he has been poor when I have watched him this season.

What seems to be the problem up there? Have the players had enough of Silva? Is he another Martinez?

I watched your last 2 games. Robbed at Brighton, should have beaten West Ham out the gate.

You create very good attacking situations but your front 4 tend to be incredibly erratic. Don't give Woolwich any more money for their junk.

I like Gomes a lot, too, but he has been poor when I have watched him this season.

What seems to be the problem up there? Have the players had enough of Silva? Is he another Martinez?

Very little tempo, we always start games cautiously, allowing the opposition time to settle.

Honestly, I know Spurs have struggled this eason, but you should be able to get a good result on Sunday.

If it was not for progress in that fizzy drink cup, Silva would probably have been binned by now.

Quite honestly don’t think there’s all that much to laugh at with Everton! Always felt we were in a similar situation re local rivals lording it over us tottenham/Everton.....goons/dippers we’ve kinda caught up unfortunately Everton look like falling even further behind.

We are absolutely bang average.

Dull football, a stadium as quiet as a library, and a passionless manager.

All confounded by our arrogant horrible neighbours winning all before them.
Can you do me a favour and give an honest overview of Siggurdsson and if you think he could ever be a top tier player.

Back
Top Bottom