Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He didn’t foul him it should be overturned
Not if VAR have their way because they are the only ones who though it was red, including Atkinson.

I actually think it was a blessing in disguise. Sonny was so distraught he would have been any use and there would have been 10 Everton players trying to get retribution for what they didn't actually see.

So that’s why Lucas doesn’t start..

I feel like I end up defending Moura more than necessary and I fully admit he has the first touch of a horse, but why does he always get singled out for this sort of stuff? Son was dogshit today too - had the fewest touches of any player in the first half. We've seen Eriksen's stats which were gloriously shit. Moura was given nothing.

Yes, he can't hold the ball up well. We shouldn't have bought a three foot high Brazilian if we were in the market for a Crouch.

If that's why Lucas doesn't start, exactly why does Eriksen start?

Not if VAR have their way because they are the only ones who though it was red, including Atkinson.

I actually think it was a blessing in disguise. Sonny was so distraught he would have been any use and there would have been 10 Everton players trying to get retribution for what they didn't actually see.

Had it been a yellow, do you not think tht maybe, just maybe he would have been subbed??

Something very strange is going on.
Players we know are quality can't trap the ball, can't make a simple pass, get caught in possession, don't help each other by showing for the ball.
I don't understand what has happened, they need to believe in themselves because we know they can play.
jenny, its 30 mil reasons, poch is doing damage behind the scenes probably on purpose,and picking weaker teams for match games, suddenly hes a shit manager, but i bet manure still want him.

He’ll be fine he’s a soldier in the SK army

I think you'll find he's taking the piss out of the guy who appears on AFTV nicknamed Troopz. All he ever says is ya understand, blud , fam and yknow what I mean. Absolute idiot.

Oh he isn't.. He does talk like that until he forgets.. Seen him on many occassions and even spoken to him.. He's very knowledgable about football but I just lose interest when he speaks like that.

Back
Top Bottom