Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going. I can't wait to see another barnstorming eriksen performance. He was Pirlo and Zidane today. Just world class.

Seriously though, if eriksen starts vs sheff utd I'm going to be pissed. Hopefully glc and ndombele will finally play together.

If we don’t get wins out of this and the Red Star game then Poch is gone.

I just don't think he is. I don't see why those loses would be intolerable but the last ten months acceptable (obviously in terms of this season, but with the rot beginning back in Feb).

I think he's fine, as long as we're not in a relegation scrap around Jan/February.

Ironically, all those who complained about Levy not having ambition and failing to support his manager might see it now, in his supporting the manager.

I just don't think he is. I don't see why those loses would be intolerable but the last ten months acceptable.

I think he's fine, as long as we're not in a relegation scrap around Jan/February.

Ironically, all those who complained about Levy not having ambition and failing to support his manager might see it now, in his supporting the manager.

It will cost an absolute bomb to sack him right now. I think we finish about 10th, and he walks at the end of the season.

Not Eriksen
Not Eriksen - Not Eriksen, Not Eriksen - Not Eriksen
Not Eriksen - Not Eriksen
Not Eriksen - Not Eriksen - Not Eriksen
Not Eriksen

More seriously though I don’t think Eriksen is the root of all our problems like people make it sound. But I don’t think it’s very inspiring to the other Spurs players to start him most of the games.

Seriously worried about this one. We are an extremely talented but currently disorganised looking side and they are completely the opposite. Individually nothing special but as a coherent team they're a force to be reckoned with.
We need an early goal to knock them back and restore a bit of confidence in ourselves. If they manage to get one first then we'll need to break them down and that takes some doing once they dig their heels in.
Hopefully a good CL result midweek will have the team thinking positively and we come away with three points. :thumbup:
:coys:

4mPGEg4.jpg

Vorm, Aurier, Verts, Winks, Moura, Alli, Kane

Back
Top Bottom