West Brom VS Tottenham Hotspur 3.2.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lewis Holtby
2 minutes ago ·
Großer großer Sieg!!!
Wichtige 3 Punkte..
Gareth ist eine Granate!!
Danke für das Lied , riesen Unterstützung heute...
Gänsehaut überall!!! :)

Great Great Win!!!:))
Important 3 points..
Gareth , legend!!!
Thx for The Song , what Support..goosebumbs all over:)

Didn't realize it was Lennon's 300th appearance too.

@Aaron7Lennon: Important win today especially after results went our way yesterday, also buzzing to have made my 300th appearance for spurs #coys

Yes, but do we now stand a chance? The bloke in my avatar has always said, "you must defeat Shane Long to stand a chance."

I know, all that for a shit joke!

There are always possibilities. If Rapey breaks his ankle, and Rooney catches aids off one of his elderly lady callers we can still win the league. :freund:

Bearing in mind we didn't have an out and out striker for a good 70 minutes. I think we played well, Walker and Assou Ekotto were to fault a few times. I think Walker being boo'd got to him a little.

3 points taken and that's West Brom dealt with until next season.

Back
Top Bottom