UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Check my recent post which I have tagged you in and I have apologised. I cannot think why though following your unnecessary insult. Senile perhaps but uncouth and impolite, never.
All good mate was only joking apart from the old bit obviously I’m old school fighting cock where see you next Tuesday is a term of endearment

Fucking hell Danny Rose with an actual assist.

That's a peach of a goal. Finally a team I would go with each week and we pummel someone. COYS!!!!

Seems like ages since we last scored a goal like that ie getting to the byline and crossing a ball across the box. Loved it.
I think Rose’s legs wont do it in the Premier but hopefully Sess will have the engine and drive to
do it.

Is it any coincidence that our first away win in 6 months has come with these changes?

Ndombele and Lo Celso are going to revolutionise this club, I can feel it.
The impact 2 new signings can have. Freshens up things & seems to breathe New life in the other players. We should never make the mistake of signing no one again. Excited to see these 2 play more.

I knew there was a down side to this win. The gurning tramp is now a step closer to the top of this semi-important table

longest-home-runs-liverpool-fc-uk-1572347888-27005.jpg

Edit: surely Ajax is wrong?

Ha ha BT just said Poch hasn’t played the same team for consecutive games for 93 matches - back in 2018. That’s been the problem. Let’s hope he learns from that quite ridiculous stat.

Ha ha BT just said Poch hasn’t played the same team for consecutive games for 93 matches - back in 2018. That’s been the problem. Let’s hope he learns from that quite ridiculous stat.

More than skewed by our horrid injury list last year tbf.

Back
Top Bottom