Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich ripped up again, they “will” pull the trigger on Emery soon, so if Levy wants first dibs at a decent manager he needs to get a step on here..
Couldn't really give a fuck about the scum up the road, what is really frustrating is a few of those Leicester players we could have brought instead of busily creaming ourselves over Toby, Mr. Eriksson and a number of other dead wood currently residing in our squad due to inverted snobbery.

There's a guy Defoe, seems he has scored at a pretty rapid rate. Maybe we should take a look at him.
I would take him long before Morelos. Morelos, yes is one of those players who does well , but can have mood swings and serious form issues.

If Morelos was the striker Rangers fans (who incidentally, the majority wanted rid of last season after his sending off for kicking Scott Brown (now there's a name that sums up Scottish football !!)) he would be gome already.

As I said in a previous conversation with someone, has any player came down from the Scottish league and gone directly to a top 6 team and been successful? Robertson went via Hull, McGinn came up through the Championship. The leap from Rangers or Celtic to the very top is too big. Remember Alan Hutton who was being talked about in the same breath as Cafu round Ibrox? How did he do?

If Morelos goes to Bournemouth or the like and makes it, by all means. But at present, going from a team creating 5 or 6 times the chances we do, playing against very much journeymen footballers to the top of the EPL, nope, there's no one in Scotland to do that.
Fair points made mate, I disagree and think he would grow into a good player at Spurs so we’ll have to agree to disagree but appreciate where you’re coming from 👍🏻

Remember that split second when we were 2-0 up against Leicester in September... and then we weren't 'cos of Sons eyelash? that was where we peaked... it's been downhill ever since!
Weirdly, that day we capitulated and lost after VAR went against us...
Today, Sheff Utd went again and equalised (again) after the same marginal decision went AGAINST them.
It's all in the mentality.... which we are sadly lacking in since the CL Final... how'd that happen?

Still... apparently it's 'only' a game innit?

Remember that split second when we were 2-0 up against Leicester in September... and then we weren't 'cos of Sons eyelash? that was where we peaked... it's been downhill ever since!
Weirdly, that day we capitulated and lost after VAR went against us...
Today, Sheff Utd went again and equalised (again) after the same marginal decision went AGAINST them.
It's all in the mentality.... which we are sadly lacking in since the CL Final... how'd that happen?

Still... apparently it's 'only' a game innit?

We have been rubbish in the league for the majority of 2019.

Are we losing? You were crying that we didn’t register any shot on target. Make up your mind.

You have to be a fucking idiot.

I was complaining that we played a shit half (well then half, eventually full game) where we did not threaten their goal. You came out to say that Pool didn't have too many shots either... Which is still mind-bogglingly pointless thing to say, cause it is impossible to make any reasonable conclusion from it.

If you are asking why or don't understand then
1) it is as logical thing to say than to say before Norwich game that "well - they beat ManCity" - so effing what then? Should we be happy to get beaten up by Norwich because of this fact now???
2) is it really too hard to grasp why one would be worried /pissed about not threatening their goal?! I mean can you grasp the consept that if you don't hit the target you are very unlikely to score (only from own goal then)??? Or were you then meaning with your pointless pointing out of other result that we should have been happy / content with the 1st half performance??

My heart dropped.

Maybe I'm not truly Poch Out after all.

What's the point in that?
Has he been sacked? No. So why pretend... just for some facetwat likes?

Oh, hang on... get this BREAKING NEWS...
Princess Diana just came back to life and shot the Queen dead! It's official see... don't believe me?? Well it's all over Sky News right now...
'cos I typed it and said so, it MUST be true... BELIEVE ME BELEIVE ME BELIEVE ME!

What's the point in that?
Has he been sacked? No. So why pretend... just for some facetwat likes?

Oh, hang on... get this BREAKING NEWS...
Princess Diana just came back to life and shot the Queen dead! It's official see... don't believe me?? Well it's all over Sky News right now...
'cos I typed it and said so, it MUST be true... BELIEVE ME BELEIVE ME BELIEVE ME!
You fell for it as well, init?

You fell for it as well, init?
Well... I did check... but hated myself for it!

FUCK ME... TRUMP'S BEEN ASSASINATED! on the BBC...
Shit, fuck... I feel bad now for joking about such shit...

RIP DONALD... FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS... #ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!

No, he wasn't wearing glasses, couldn't miss me though, I was showing off my 1981 cup final shirt signed by Mr P to anyone who was interested:)
Did you also have your yellow mac on? That’s what I had my eye out for as I was on my way up to the dispensary after the game. Unmissable. Better than a carnation in your lapel.
More disappointed that I missed the meet up with my faves and the new boys Coys1955 Coys1955 and the indomitable cretinousgoat cretinousgoat than I am about the dire performance today.

Back
Top Bottom