Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool
Tuesday, 5 November 20:00
Sunday, 10 November 16:30
4 days rest

Tottenham
Wednesday, 6 November 20:00
Saturday, 9 November 15:00
2 days rest

I don't think rest has anything to do with this garbage. If they had the whole week off they would have produced the same shit. Problems run much deeper

Which one was awarded as a penalty?

P6FWkzW.jpg

Which one was awarded as a penalty?

P6FWkzW.jpg
The thing is they are consistently getting these decisions going their way. It's only seen as a one off from the biased pundits, never how dodgy it looks over a period of time. Got to say that it really seems to be obvious favouritism from the powers that be, no other way around it.

The thing is they are consistently getting these decisions going their way. It's only seen as a one off from the biased pundits, never how dodgy it looks over a period of time. Got to say that it really seems to be obvious favouritism from the powers that be, no other way around it.

Crazy thing is that they genuinely think the officials are against them

Liverpool have the entire FA in their pocket, the amount of shit their players get away with (Salah diving, dodgy pens etc) just amazes me.

And yet they truly believe the officials are against them.

Have even noticed Henderson trying to weasel his way in as England captain over Harry by constantly stepping on his toes, it seems that way anyway.

Liverpool have the entire FA in their pocket, the amount of shit their players get away with (Salah diving, dodgy pens etc) just amazes me.

And yet they truly believe the officials are against them.

Have even noticed Henderson trying to weasel his way in as England captain over Harry by constantly stepping on his toes, it seems that way anyway.
You mean REAL ENGLAND CAPTAIN Jordan Henderson?

No, he would never!

/sarcasm

Every single word this guy says is going to get picked apart and twisted six ways from Sunday, we'll certainly be getting more attention from the media and rival fans - good or bad.

Sky Sports

Last 6 Months : Pochettino is under performing, lost the dressing room, results poor.
Sack Him : Why would you sack Pochettino?

Last 6 Months : "Joining us as a pundit one of the greatest of all time Jose Mourinho"
Appoint Him : Is Jose past it?

They change the narrative constantly to fuck us.

RB Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool

This cunt gets an entire page devoted to his goal

Everton 2-6 Tottenham

Our sonny scores an identical goal away to Everton....

"Son Heung-min produced the equaliser from a tight angle following a mix-up between Kurt Zouma and Jordan Pickford."

Everton 2-6 Tottenham

"Son Heung-min produced the equaliser from a tight angle following a mix-up between Kurt Zouma and Jordan Pickford."
I said this on Facebook last night due to a William Hill post making out like Salah slicing the ball into an empty net was the best goal ever.

If I'm being sensible, I'd say the media aren't actually bias towards Liverpool because they like liverpool at times. In this day and age, viewing numbers and web page hits is huge business. They know the liverpool fan base is huge, world wide and they are all fucking nuts. William Hill post a short line about Salah scoring and they know they're gonna get mega hits on facebook. The guy has all the Liverpool contingent behind him, Africans and muslims all follow him.
It's annoying but that's why I think it happens.

I'm not entirely sure why the same sites haven't cottoned on to how well loved Son is by most Spurs fans and all of South Korea and probably half of Asia though.

Everton 2-6 Tottenham

I'm almost tempted to vote Tory if they keep their promise to do away with the Licence fee... fucking hate the BBC

Back
Top Bottom