talkSPORT 4pm 'inside information'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If that’s the case, why keep him if he’s going?

What’s the point? Why not sack him now?

It might be that we don't have his replacement lined up yet or that not all details have been agreed. Levy might consider it wiser to just keep Poch for a while longer in a such case.

It's all just speculation anyway.

Are they going to tell us we didn’t sign anyone in 2018 (even though we did) and that ENIC have won one trophy in 18 years and that Poch is a miracle worker?

Because I’ve yet to see one journalist or pundit actually take a look at the fact we are a tactical farce.

100%.

Not one pundit seems to have the balls or other to say Pochettino's Tottenham seen to have their philosophy. Lost any sense of direction and make the kind of mistakes that seem the players aren't listening.

By all means criticise the players but have the courage to do the same with a manager who has lost amy aura he may once have had.

If poch is to go I don't want it to be at the hands of these pond life scum bags but it's the canning town cup final and these fuckers are usually up for it more than us.

They’ve said on talkSPORT said Pochettino is now definitely leaving, it’s just a matter of when.
If that’s the case, why keep him if he’s going?
What’s the point? Why not sack him now?
Apparently they won't sack him now because they're struggling to come up with an alternative capable of reaching multiple top 4 finishes like Poch on the shoestring transfer budget they'll be forced to work under.

There's no manager on earth that would do any better with this group of players than Poch.

Pochettino is still among the best managers in the world, the problem is the quality of players.

It might be that we don't have his replacement lined up yet or that not all details have been agreed. Levy might consider it wiser to just keep Poch for a while longer in a such case.

It's all just speculation anyway.

Seems logical enough but would Poch stay quiet at press conferences about this?

There's no manager on earth that would do any better with this group of players than Poch.

Pochettino is still among the best managers in the world, the problem is the quality of players.
It's a fine opinion you have there, I couldn't disagree more with it...

You really don't think that this squad is at least good enough to be in the top half of the table? Not good enough to pick up more than 2 points in home games against Newcastle, Watford and Sheff Utd? Not good enough to get past Colchester in the first round of the Cup? Good enough to be competitive against Brighton?

Seems logical enough but would Poch stay quiet at press conferences about this?

If he has an agreement with Levy and he then starts feeding the press inside info it would make him look bad and deter the interest other clubs might have in him to some extent.

Again, not saying I necessarily believe such an agreement exists.

It means he has lost authority and the respect of the players.
You may not like the phrase but you know that's what it means.
tumblr_pnx1erxWKX1rx1y5co1_500.gifv

The squad is just rubbish save for few star players. Lower midtable is about it's level.

Cunt Levy should be held accountable for whata has been happenning this season.

If the players were capable of finishing 4th last season then they're capable of doing much better than they are currently doing.

It's a fine opinion you have there, I couldn't disagree more with it...

You really don't think that this squad is at least good enough to be in the top half of the table? Not good enough to pick up more than 2 points in home games against Newcastle, Watford and Sheff Utd? Not good enough to get past Colchester in the first round of the Cup? Good enough to be competitive against Brighton?
2/3 of our squad is about Newcastle/Watford/Sheffield level. I was not surprised with those results

Back
Top Bottom