Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where are the Levy/ENIC out brigade who say they don't care about winning trophies, are creaming the football club, don't spend money and lack ambition?

To think people were actually saying levy was too tight to pay off Poch and his team and he would get a Howe cheap type manager in for another project lol where are you now lads?
He refused to back and then sacked the most promising manager we had in decades.
As soon as the anger starts switching to the owners they appoint Mourinho so Lemons like you start playing with your balls dreaming of some inevitable trophy haul with the Special One.
In the grand scheme of things we've spent fuck-all you mug.
The total cost of Mourinho's contract is less than the cost of 1 top class player.
Where were you when ENIC shat the bed last summer when the people you ridicule now were predicting the shit show that's been unfolding this season.

I'd suggest you wait and see how things transpire before shouting your mouth off and ejaculating prematurely in the future.

Last edited:
He refused to back and then sacked the most promising manager we had in decades.
As soon as the anger starts switching to the owners they appoint Mourinho so Lemons like you start playing with your balls dreaming of some inevitable trophy haul with the Special One.
The total cost of Mourinho's contract is less than the cost of 1 top class player.
Where were you when ENIC shat the bed last summer when the people you ridicule now were predicting the shit show that's been unfolding this season.

I'd suggest you wait and see how things transpire before shouting your mouth off and ejaculating prematurely in the future.

giphy.gif

You're still here after being constantly wrong about everything?

The jig is up John. You're not Spurs, you're #LevyOut.

You're still here after being constantly wrong about everything?

The jig is up John. You're not Spurs, you're #LevyOut.
Who was right about the breakdown in the Levy / Poch relationship last summer.

You said they had the best relationship in football and were in perfect harmony with our transfer policy

Exposed yourself a good 'un there, mate.

868db66a45467e9580072e84877607cf.gif

Who was right about the breakdown in the Levy / Poch relationship last summer.

You said they had the best relationship in football and were in perfect harmony with our transfer policy

Exposed yourself a good 'un there, mate.

868db66a45467e9580072e84877607cf.gif
& who was right about no signings being a massive mistake. That's what's lead to it going stale & Now having to gamble on mourinho to get us back in top 4.

And I would suggest YOU wait and see how things transpire - Im a mug for believing the club is going in the right direction with the best stadium and training facility in the world and now a serial trophy winner on board-get fucked you negative wanker, your obsession with the owners is exhausting on here. NOT ONE BRICK

If and when we do start succeeding more on the pitch you will come out with some other shite excuse for hating the owners and crying about fucking Pochettino whos record in the transfer market I might add has been shocking.

I think it was a joke we didn't sign anyone the summer before last too but If you don't think a little tightness considering the problems and extra cost of getting the stadium we will have for generations done was ok then I cant help you.
Perhaps he didnt get or couldnt get his targets, we actually upped our big earners and kept our best players in that period as well which is overlooked in your biased arguments.

If levy is as interested in trophies as you say then so far we have to say he has failed badly. Maybe under Jose we win trophies but that's a big maybe. Think he will need to spend a lot more on the team which I am less confident about than you. Anyway, no harm in not all of us agreeing on the same thing. Time will tell if ENIC/levy turn us in to trophy winners. You have every right to think they will. As do I to think they won't.
fair enough scott, agree to disagree at least you don't start the 'mug feeling your balls' wanking shite routine that that other twat in the thread does.

get fucked you negative wanker, your obsession with the owners is exhausting on here. NOT ONE BRICK

Its such a shame some posters seem to have an eternal chip on their shoulders and take every opportunity they can to try and point score against others of a different opinion.
No need for it really. We can all disagree but get along when we try.

source.gif

Its such a shame some posters seem to have an eternal chip on their shoulders and take every opportunity they can to try and point score against others of a different opinion.
No need for it really. We can all disagree but get along when we try.

source.gif
Well then you should have replied with a counter argument without being a total wanker shouldnt you.
You are some boy to be talking about chips on shoulders man!

Well then you should have replied with a counter argument without being a total wanker shouldnt you.
You are some boy to be talking about chips on shoulders man!
I gave a perfectly reasonable counter argument to the unnecessary bullshit you posted here

Where are the Levy/ENIC out brigade who say they don't care about winning trophies, are creaming the football club, don't spend money and lack ambition?

To think people were actually saying levy was too tight to pay off Poch and his team and he would get a Howe cheap type manager in for another project lol where are you now lads?

If you can't handle the response to your provocation then don't get involved to begin with.

Now there's some sound advice.

I gave a perfectly reasonable counter argument to the unnecessary bullshit you posted here

If you can't handle the response to your provocation then don't get involved to begin with.

Now there's some sound advice.
I dont need advice or a cunt off with you on a friday night and frankly theres no point in talking to you about this subject so think whatever you want about the evil owners and chairman who've brought us into the elite.

I just think it's a matter of timing.

Levy/Enic have a plan. Like anything sensible it has to be flexible and revised but theres a core mission/aim they've stuck to for many many years.

I think its logical to assume they want trophies because it = exposure/more revenue. It's just how they are prepared to go and get it.

Things started to turn south with Poch and Mourinho a proven winner was available (when other rivals might soon be looking as well).
So as long as he could accept our way of doing things, this could be a fucking genius move.

I dont think for 1 minute Levy promised him millions or that levy will be pressured by mourinho into doing things.

I dont think for 1 minute Levy promised him millions or that levy will be pressured by mourinho into doing things.
Totally agree on this. I don't think we will go out & spend a massive amount of money. & I don't think even mourinho can make levy feel pressured in to doing something he doesn't want to do. Levy is as tough as they come. Maybe mourinho is a changed man & wants a more organic patient long term plan. But if the players don't perform as well as he demands, it will be interesting to see how he handle's that. Whether he will then want a clear out & to spend a lot on new players. Or stick with what he has got & try to turn them in to something better.
I also don't think levy would be up for paying him 15m a year & giving him a fortune to spend on players knowing his track record of not lasting very long in jobs.

& who was right about no signings being a massive mistake. That's what's lead to it going stale & Now having to gamble on mourinho to get us back in top 4.

Yeh, cos no signings for Liverpool despite an ever ageing squad is killing them right now.

Apart from giving Poch and his staff new contracts and pay rises
Apart from giving established players new contracts so that 95% stayed ...
Apart from spending 100m in the transfer window ....

Sure he sacked him, for taking a CL final squad, with 100m of additions, down to 14th place? for losing the dressing room? for losing the plot. Just how is that promising? He simply had to go, it took balls to make that call, but make it Levy did ....

But hey apart from all those things what did Levy ever do for Poch last summer ... sometimes JT you do write the most ridiculous crap.

I also don't think levy would be up for paying him 15m a year & giving him a fortune to spend on players knowing his track record of not lasting very long in jobs.
Is your argument here honestly that we are paying a massive salary for a manager that we aren’t going to support with the money / tools to do his job? Why on earth wouldn't we just hire Howe, Hughton, Wilder etc for a fifth of the money and then not give them money? We’d save millions a year.

Is your argument here honestly that we are paying a massive salary for a manager that we aren’t going to support with the money / tools to do his job? Why on earth wouldn't we just hire Howe, Hughton, Wilder etc for a fifth of the money and then not give them money? We’d save millions a year.
Only time will tell. We shall see if we spend big or not. I was agreeing with another poster who said we won't spend a lot. You can take it up with them too. I remember being shouted at by people saying there's no way we go the whole summer without signing anyone. But we did. So I am sorry if I don't just go along with the masses. It's all predictions so no wrong or right. Maybe mourinho doesn't want to spend big & has changed like some have suggested. He has even said he is more than happy with the players he has. None of us know.

Back
Top Bottom