Wayne Rooney

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wayne was raised on a counsil estate in Liverpool, not sure how much you can blame him for the occasional fuck up. Harry was always more likely going to be a great role model and I think they've both been doing remarkably well so far in their lives.

Cheating, granny shagging, holding his club to ransom twice, drunk driving, cunting off the England fan-base, back in the news for more booze-related shenanigans...

Rooney may have had a successful career, but the above does not speak well of the person.

Last edited:
Wayne was raised on a counsil estate in Liverpool, not sure how much you can blame him for the occasional fuck up. Harry was always more likely going to be a great role model and I think they've both been doing remarkably well so far in their lives.

Can't blame council estates.

I grew up on a council estate and I managed not to grow into a sexual deviant with synthetic hair.

Can't blame council estates.

I grew up on a council estate and I managed not to grow into a sexual deviant with synthetic hair.
Me too I grew up in Hendon on council estate and did not get busted for being inebriated on passenger plane! I have to be drug/alcohol free for most of the time as I am on call for work so if we can do it why cant this fucking weak excuse for a human being!

As long as we treat each other with respect, I don't have a problem with generalisations if its merely used as humor.

But it’s difficult to show respect when describing Italians as cowardly, Irish people as thick, the Chinese as inscrutable, Belgians as boring, the Spanish as lazy etc. Generalisations are almost exclusively pejorative. The only one I can think of at the moment that isn’t is that Germans are ‘efficient’.

I like to think that humour has moved on from when those generalisations were first coined, but that’s probably me showing my naivety.

Edit: My main beef was with the poster I replied to who has an obsession with hating on the English, and the English working class in particular. He’s/she’s odd.

Good to see he's managing to keep off the front pages since the last bout of posts in this thre.... Oh wait....

What a vile human being.... Does he not realise his kids are gonna get pelters for the rest of their lives thanks to his ever growing string of misdemeanors?

Colleen's obviously too vacuous to do anything but put up with the constant betrayal in the name of a life-long shopping spree.

Ideal candidates for the next PaddyPower ad campaign.

Rooney said he changed his studs to "long metal ones" when playing for Manchester United at Chelsea in 2006 as he "wanted to try and hurt someone".

So, he's not all bad then.

Rooney said he changed his studs to "long metal ones" when playing for Manchester United at Chelsea in 2006 as he "wanted to try and hurt someone".

So, he's not all bad then.

Went after John Terry, didn't he?

Gone up in my estimation

I watched the documentary on him(Amazon prime) - some nice insight and a reminder of what a talent he was and probably missed higher accolades due to the way in which he played (foot injuries at key moments).
Some interesting views from the likes of Neville, Sven and the scums best player and manager.

Met his brother graham in Spain during the Africa World Cup. A right Herbert. Thick as shit, just like Wayne. I’ve seen brighter eclipses . You could see what Rooney would have turned out like if he wasn’t a footballer. Working in a factory, overweight, bald, half an alcoholic.

Anyone who does not rate Rooney should never pass judgement on football or dislikes the bloke.

An absolute gem of a footballer who probably should have left a United at 23/4 and gone to a Madrid or Bayerm, so damn good he was and for a new challenge.

I have said it before and absolutely believe that Rooney instead of or alongside Kane in any of our semi-finals or finals of the last 6 or 7 years, and obviously when he was 25/6 and we would have won most.

If people still believe he did not fulfil his early promise then it only goes to show how utterly brilliant he would have been if he had.

For me just a bit of a shame he is undoing some of that now, with the revelations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom