Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

> spend years taking pot shots at Poch
> now expose themselves as being massive hypocrites despite the fact Poch wouldn't look at them sideways

They truly are a fucking shambles of a fanbase.

giphy.gif

They don't have a real job/life do they? How can DT afford to pay for all those match tickets? Maybe he hangs around the stadium selling smack and meth and is always ready for another aftv interview ...

Obviously, this is a joy to read, but if I had the misfortune of supporting the scum, I’d want every single one of those players booted out.

Something about that fetid swamp has always attracted the most unbelievably arrogant cunts.
The Eriksen situation has fucked me off enough - and he was an otherwise down to earth guy.

If I had to cheer on Aubameyang, GuendouziHangingOutACarWindow.jpg, and Xhaka, I think I'd be calling Samaritans.

Funny how Fabrizio Romano (one of the most respected journos in Italy) has so many tweets about us, but absolutely none about them.

They’re the dregs of London now, talking about Ancelotti, Allegri etc, no fucking chance

they have to punt on up and comers now and hope they get a Poch like we did

It’ll be Nuno or Ljungberg full time after he’s scraped a couple of 1-0 wins

getting rid of Poch was hard on all of us but this just shows we made the right decision

Back
Top Bottom