Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope what's happening with AFTV is a lesson to us.
Speaking generally... they are toxic and poisoning the club they claim to love.
If I'm at a ground and see a camera / crew I walk in the opposite direction. That is the last place any sensible fan would want to be.

Ray parlour called them out on talksport and then backed up very diplomatically when the the channel called in to defend themselves. He did the wise thing rather than take on the unwashed masses.

Mob culture. Keep them entertained, do not become a target of them. The mob is worldwide and every fucker has a global voice thanks to the internet.
The internet has opened up many things it was not designed for.

Their main defence being the fans buy the tickets , travel and sacrifice and have a right to have an opinion.

As far back as I can remember, fans have had opinions with mates, at work, down the pub, fucking anywhere.
Absolutely no need to monetise it and drag your own club through the shit of the internet

I hope what's happening with AFTV is a lesson to us.
Speaking generally... they are toxic and poisoning the club they claim to love.
If I'm at a ground and see a camera / crew I walk in the opposite direction. That is the last place any sensible fan would want to be.

Ray parlour called them out on talksport and then backed up very diplomatically when the the channel called in to defend themselves. He did the wise thing rather than take on the unwashed masses.

Mob culture. Keep them entertained, do not become a target of them. The mob is worldwide and every fucker has a global voice thanks to the internet.
The internet has opened up many things it was not designed for.

Their main defence being the fans buy the tickets , travel and sacrifice and have a right to have an opinion.

As far back as I can remember, fans have had opinions with mates, at work, down the pub, fucking anywhere.
Absolutely no need to monetise it and drag your own club through the shit of the internet

Yeah I was listening to Ray Parlour today. Said Woolwich fan tv are a disgrace and he doesnt like them. He said they want Woolwich to lose because they make more money and get more views. Questioned whether they were real fans.

All the while being live on Talksport. The irony

Yeah I was listening to Ray Parlour today. Said Woolwich fan tv are a disgrace and he doesnt like them. He said they want Woolwich to lose because they make more money and get more views. Questioned whether they were real fans.

All the while being live on Talksport. The irony
Well there is some difference between talksport and a youtube channel...

Talksport does have commentary/interviews from ex pros and current pros for example while being regulated.

Aftv has a bunch of muppets saying whatever they want and the more outrageous they are, the more hits they get. (With a detrimental effect to the support of their club)

Well there is some difference between talksport and a youtube channel...

Talksport does have commentary/interviews from ex pros and current pros for example while being regulated.

Aftv has a bunch of muppets saying whatever they want and the more outrageous they are, the more hits they get. (With a detrimental effect to the support of their club)

They both rely on controversy as does any media company.

Newspapers need news. Is it any different?

They both rely on controversy as does any media company.

Newspapers need news. Is it any different?
I think so.
Talksport is regulated. Just listen to the behaviour and comments. World of difference.

Talksport has professionals in the convo. Most of the time with far more insightful and measured comment.

Talksport isn't allied to any particular sport or club.
Aftv is intrinsically linked to woolwich. Aftv in theory should be there to woolwich's benefit. I think it's obvious it is not..... most views are from other clubs fans for a laugh.

74807460_10217760029407123_851489623052910592_n.jpg

I think so.
Talksport is regulated. Just listen to the behaviour and comments. World of difference.

Talksport has professionals in the convo. Most of the time with far more insightful and measured comment.

Talksport isn't allied to any particular sport or club.
Aftv is intrinsically linked to woolwich. Aftv in theory should be there to woolwich's benefit. I think it's obvious it is not..... most views are from other clubs fans for a laugh.

Theres no difference at all. Cant be arsed to explain.

If they truly don’t have access to phones imagine the news. Spurs get rid of Poch and hire Mou and Emery gets sacked. All in a period of a week and a half.

Pretty sure Redknapp said that aspect of the show was legit...

(Not that I watch that kinda crap, mind...)

Back
Top Bottom