Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mou seems not to expect pressing from Moura. Mou gave an attaching role to Moura more than Son. Maybe Mou thinks Moura is better than Son as an attacker. So, we need to sell Son. One of Son and Moura should do pressing and Son doesnt have good pressing skill.

I'm pretty sure he was pissed at Moura for constantly failing to track and press his man as Olympiakos constantly got overloads down our right, which is why he hooked Moura and not Son.

Son is not good without the ball, but he's a better all round package than Moura, who has no brain.

Nope. Mou will never sell Harry. One of the terms of Mou's contract is never selling Harry.
Hold up boys. We’ve got José’s agent walking among us!!! At last real ITK on TFC. You wait ‘til that lot on SC find out. They’ll be spitting feathers.

Welcome to the site mate!!

I'm pretty sure he was pissed at Moura for constantly failing to track and press his man as Olympiakos constantly got overloads down our right, which is why he hooked Moura and not Son.

Son is not good without the ball, but he's a better all round package than Moura, who has no brain.

Son is good without the ball these days.

He makes excellent runs, it’s why he’s scoring more.

national team, tired, pressing higher......nothing but Son.
BA081-C94-CDF5-4-FE5-B67-A-10-B5-A3-A7329-A.gif

Because i think a team is more important than one player. Son is not unsuitable under Mou’s system.
Agree, but Sonny is probably our second best player (IMO), and how can you come to that conclusion after 2 games? Jose has probably got more than one system, and it will take time for him to bring out the best in all of our players. Getting rid of any at this stage (even the ones who want away) is premature, surely? Especially if we haven't any replacements in the pipeline.

Agree, but Sonny is probably our second best player (IMO), and how can you come to that conclusion after 2 games? Jose has probably got more than one system, and it will take time for him to bring out the best in all of our players. Getting rid of any at this stage (even the ones who want away) is premature, surely? Especially if we haven't any replacements in the pipeline.

Transfer Market opens soon. I think Mou is not a type of person waiting long time, but a fast decision maker. He will find the replacement of Son in January.

I don't think Mourinho has any intention of making Son a left wing back any time soon, he's not got that Poch kind of daftness, but Son's pressing is piss poor and generally without the ball he's a fucking limp biscuit.
You really are a bizzare little creature. As far as our forwards are concerned, Son is the absolute spirit of our pressing off the ball. He’ll never make a LWB but piss poor pressing? Your reading of the game is piss poor, he creates a fuck ton of pressure in transition which causes error and turnover.

Back
Top Bottom