Tottenham v Bournmouth (30.11.19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh really? Is it also down to Levy as to why Dele turned into someone doing an impression of Emile Heskey on ket and the rest of our frontline looking like a retirement football special on ITV?

Poch wasn’t allowed to refresh the squad (but apparently Ndombele is an “absolute elite midfielder, and Lo Celso will be massive”)

And because of the 2018 window, only Jose was allowed to play Dele as an AM

As well as a tree, Dier reminds me of Rio Ferdinand at the fag end of his career. He used to do nothing all game and you counted yourself lucky if he didn't give away a silly foul. Today we were lucky, foul-wise, because he didn't actually catch up with anyone.

Never the sharpest footballing tool in the box, I sincerely hope he regains his fitness, but I fear he has some way to go yet. I like him and am sad to see him struggling.

That really wasn’t very good.

Front 3 look superb, even if the decision making was crap today.

mourning defense wasn’t too bad.

The mess is our Midfield. It offers no protecruin and little control, although the best spell of the game from a point of control was approx between 46-70mins.

Take the win. Up the Spurs!

So why are we winning games we would have lost a drawn now
Because players are putting in the effort now that they were not a few weeks ago. That's true and you know it. To say otherwise would be disingenuous (not that that's not in your wheelhouse). that's not to say that Jose hasn't made a few changes that have had an effect. But the quality of things has not improved more than the effort. We would have been made to play against any team up to more than Bournemouth.

Back
Top Bottom