Tottenham v Bournmouth (30.11.19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our entire squad looks knackered. Moura looked v sharp when he came on I thought.

Hopefully Jose can get us back to peak condition. Incredible the chavs lost to whu today. They are absolute toilet. Bodes well for our top 4 doesn't it.

All these negative nancies. Sorry but we are winning every match the rest of the year 3+-2 fucking treble incoming deal with it.

giphy.gif

Some real positives from today. We could easily have put away 4 or 5. Jose has turned our attack into something to be feared in a matter of a week. I really think it was strategic to sit back in the beginning. A lot of football being played this week, fitness may be an issue for some. Sanchez looked good for the most part. A few shaky passes but some goal saving tackles in there. Toby’s long balls won us the game. Great to see. Dier looked better the second half far from great though. Not N’dombeles best game but he does have the ability to thread a great forward pass. Clearly CDM is the main issue.

Two weeks ago top 4 would have been a dream. Chelsea lost and we’re in 5th. An entertaining season to say the least. Enjoy!

Happy with the three points obviously. Although it was v nearly 1 point!

The Good
Dele continues his renaissance under Jose. His goals were a joy today. Sissoko had a good game and clearly enjoyed his goal - as did the whole ground. Big Dave looked solid and made a couple of important tackles/interceptions.

The Meh
Thought Sonny looked a bit off today...a little like his performance on Tuesday night. Harry spurned a couple of chances uncharacteristically. Jan did ok at LB. Moura added energy when he came on. Serge looked good going forward.

The Ugly
Our collective arseholes during the last 15mins. Toby was serene - rolling back the years with accurate long balls - for most of the game then a headless chicken for the end. Not sure about Gazza - doesn’t seem to command the area with any kind of authority. And Dier?

Only seen the debatable incidents once, live. Were we ‘robbed’ today? Thought the Cook (?) handball and Son pullback might’ve been penalties....

What did Lerma do to Dele at the end? Stamp on the toe it looked like...

For what it’s worth I though Bournemouth looked good today (going forward at least). Harry Wilson - a talent.

Still. Happy with the win. Ecstatic with 3 from 3 in a week. Onwards and upwards COYS

After the run of games under Poch this year I’m just enjoying it watching the speed of our breaks

Early days yet defensively and it will get sorted

Too end to end against shit teams. We just about outscoring them. Maybe at 3 which just needed to calm down. Great free kick but we just seem to throw our full backs forward and lose the ball. Isn't a need to score another although we definitely should have. Just keep the ball. Game was over until we made it one

I said we would win this 3-2.

Jose isn't going to turn around our defensive problems or our weak mentality in a handful of games.

Just have to win messy for a while.

Away to Man Utd next and Jose with a point to prove, this is where Jose excels in the big games. I expect a win up there.

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom