Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son doesn’t fit in Mou’s system. Seriously we should sell him and buy another brilliant winger with good defensive skill.
Neither does Moura, who was the worst player on the pitch against Manure yesterday alongside Winks and Sissoko. If Son goes, I expect a top club like Bayern to get him. :)

He's one of the fastest and clinical finisher in the world. One good pass over the top, he will out run defenders and score goal by himself.

I am a massive Sonny fan. So don't get me wrong. He is skillful, energetic, fast, a powerful finisher, but he is not "clinical".. yet.

On his day, he is a world beater and I love his infectious attitude. He does however quite often take one or two too many dribbles, and his first touch needs refining.

Having said that, he is pivotal to our success. As an armchair critic its easy for me to find a flaw of course. He is a keeper and he will stay.

I am a massive Sonny fan. So don't get me wrong. He is skillful, energetic, fast, a powerful finisher, but he is not "clinical".. yet.

On his day, he is a world beater and I love his infectious attitude. He does however quite often take one or two too many dribbles, and his first touch needs refining.

Having said that, he is pivotal to our success. As an armchair critic its easy for me to find a flaw of course. He is a keeper and he will stay.

So you are describing Leo Messi or Brazilian Ronaldo

No, I've been telling you Sissoko is a shit CM. He is.

I never said Son was shit, I said his pressing has been.

I've got no problem with criticism, or a good debate. Just with Stupid cunts that make up their own stats and say stuff like Dier's had a great game because he won 3 headers, then start insulting people when they get called out on it.

Got any ITK ?

Stupid twat.
Rude fella, not brought up well...

It's pretty simple. If Son doesnt adjust + do well under Jose, he will be sold.

But I have to say, Son is one of those players who get burnt out pretty easily and that's why Poch did not play him fulltime for most matches to rest him.

It's highly likely Son will not score as many goals as he did under Jose considering he's way more responsible for defense now. Hope he will prove me wrong.

You have to let the shooter shoot. I have always said that. As long the team is winning I think Son can defend a bit more. But if we start losing and on I don't think any Spurs supporter or related person could tolerate Son being spent most his energy defending or merely producing a cross or two in a game stuck in a corner. Mourinho would probably be the 1st one to react. I think the new gaffer deserves a bit more time and patience. He is the special one right? Our special one :mourbringit:

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Great goal from son. what must he be worth now? & is he world class yet?
Last player to score from running with the ball in our own half? probably gazza? or did bale ever do it?

Back
Top Bottom