PL Prediction Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Missed the Everton game...but who could have predicted that score?
Got 3 points predicting a 2 0 win in the chav game. my policy of predicting scores i want instead of scores i think will happen finally baring fruit. Its this policy that has seen firmly roooted to the lower reaches of the table.

Got 3 points predicting a 2 0 win in the chav game. my policy of predicting scores i want instead of scores i think will happen finally baring fruit. Its this policy that has seen firmly roooted to the lower reaches of the table.
Yeah, but you're taking one for the team...

Fair play to Furball man Furball man for predicting a win for the chavs today, cunt. :troll:

Haha , I thought I put us down to win 3-1. So obviously my subliminal self realised that me getting 3 points in a made up fantasy football thing was Waaaaay more important than the team I love actually winning

Yeeeeah me

Reminder to

paddy spur paddy spur Guido πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Guido πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ _booga_ _booga_ Steve73 Steve73 scott scott and Park Lane Mark Twain Park Lane Mark Twain

I think you lot are the only ones still playing who haven't done their predictions for this midweek round.
Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom