Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Nobody:

Absolutely no one:

Not a single soul:

Heung-Min Son:"

What is the point of this nobody, absolutely no one, etc before the actual content. Its such nonsense. Ive see this crap on lots of youtube comments as well. Why do people write this?

I think it’s a young person thing - like Instagram or knife crime

Last edited:
"Nobody:

Absolutely no one:

Not a single soul:

What is the point of this nobody, absolutely no one, etc before the actual content. Its such nonsense. Ive see this crap on lots of youtube comments as well. Why do people write this?
I loathe that as well. I think it means Son did it without being asked to.
But that type of phrase boils my piss for some reason.

"Nobody:

Absolutely no one:

Not a single soul:

Just an internet trend right now. Hopefully will die off in a year

Nope, only in the PL there are 5-8 wingers who are better than him and a player like Sterling is miles ahead of him these days.
If you don't want to answer that question now fine then here is another post of yours from a month ago?

Would you still say the same thing? 5-8 wingers better than Son in the PL? Or were you overreacting?
I could understand if you rate Sterling higher than Son. It is your opinion in a forum and I respect that. But 5-8 wingers better than Son? or You feel someone has ashamed "the place" because he rated Son higher than Sterling?

If you don't want to answer that questions now fine then here is another post you yours from a month ago? Would you still say the same thing?
I didn't mean your precious home country South Korea, but this forum obviously, don't be so insecure mate. And you might as well give up this rather nasty habit of posting under multiple accounts now we are at it.

I didn't mean your precious home country South-Korea, but this forum, don't be so insecure mate.
I don't think am being so insecure. Whatever you mean by it.

I am just trying to understand your definition of " the place" little better

I don't think am being so insecure. Whatever you mean by it.

I am just trying to understand your definition of " the place" little better
Well now you have your answer, not sure why it was a question in the first place.

And trust me, I will chin the next Korean I hear talking bad about Harry Kane.

You couldn't answer my simple question or two for about half of page now but I'll give you my answers to your baseless comments:

1. for your "And you might as well give up this rather nasty habit of posting under multiple accounts now we are at it"

: I only have one account. I could barely handle the one I have as one time I could't even log in for a month because I forgot the password.

2. for " Well now you have your answer, not sure why it was a question in the first place. "

: I still don't have the answer because you haven't answered. I am not a psychic.
I don't rate Sterling higher than Son. That's why. I can't rate Sterling at all as of matter of fact because I only watch Spurs games these days. I watched Sterling a few times a couple of years ago when Pep made an intriguing move to City. I thought Sterling was shit then. Is he better now? better than Son? I am sure you go to Shitty forum many will say Sterling is better.

3. for "I will chin the next Korean I hear talking bad about Harry Kane."
: I don't give a shit lol. Be my guest Chin ten if you want to.

You couldn't answer my simple question or two for about half of page now but I'll give you my answers to your baseless comments:

1. for your "And you might as well give up this rather nasty habit of posting under multiple accounts now we are at it"

: I only have one account. I could barely handle the one I have as one time I could't even log in for a month because I forgot the password.

2. for " Well now you have your answer, not sure why it was a question in the first place. "

: I still don't have the answer because you haven't answered. I am not a psychic.
I don't rate Sterling higher than Son. That's why. I can't rate Sterling at all as of matter of fact because I only watch Spurs games these days. I watched Sterling a few times a couple of years ago when Pep made an intriguing move to City. I thought Sterling was shit then. Is he better now? better than Son? I am sure you go to Shitty forum many will say Sterling is better.

3. for "I will chin the next Korean I hear talking bad about Harry Kane."
: I don't give a shit lol. Be my guest Chin ten if you want to.
Good, I can only hope that one day you will feel some genuine passion for our beautiful football club, I haven't seen it yet. And as I said Son is a great player and I can only hope that he will stay for another 5 years, but even after he has left we will be fine.

Good, I can only hope that one day you will feel some genuine passion for our beautiful football club, I haven't seen it yet. And as I said Son is a great player and I can only hope that he will stay for another 5 years, but we will be fine once he leaves.
well don't hope too hard. I already do

Back
Top Bottom