PSG Owers to buy Leeds Utd

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any chance we will do a Leeds ?

Just to clarify mate ( noting the disagree ) it was sarcasm. I don’t want Tottenham in anyway being a Qatari or Middle Eastern play thing. I despise all of that bollocks as my posts about Man City will support.

Leeds can go fuck themselves, joke club.

Shame if that happens - was looking forward to Leeds back in the Premier League (if they ever made it) - better than the likes of Wigan, Cardiff or Hull.

But not if this happens.

How annoying. We spend ages doing everything right. Then Leeds get bought by PSG owners or are soon to be.

If Leeds can be developed into a larger, more successful and, critically, more financially valuable entity than Spurs through an investment the size of a new yacht for Joe Lewis, then which club is the one doing everything right?

(I don't think that's what will happen for a variety of reasons, but still)

I don’t know about the outlying estates which maybe rough but the city centre is amazing as I’ve just come back from there
Great market
WTF on this forum about the quality of markets? Don't get me wrong I love a good one, but this is like the Michelin guide.

That said, Leeds is a fantastic city and the outlier suburbs (that I've been too) are just as good. Elland Road on the other hand....we always used to go to Bradford by choice and that tells you everything.

Back
Top Bottom