Tottenham the most dangerous attack under mourinho in first 5 games!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just realised since mourinho became our manager we have become the most dangerous attacking PL team, scoring most goals over the last 5 games under him.

1. Spurs 16 goals in 5 games.
2. Liverpool 13 goals in 5 games.
3. Leicester 12 goals in 5 games.
4. Man City 10 goals in 5 games.
5. Man United 10 goals in 5 games.
6. Wolverhampton 10 goals in 5 games.
7. Chelsea 6 goals in 5 games.

:mourear: :moursmall: :mourthumb: :mourloopy:

Last edited:
Attack! Attack! Attack Attack Attack!

emily-atack-at-film-premiere-2018-1544970617.jpg

It's because we have a seriously potent attack... Kane, Moura, Son, Alli... Jose is using them in the right way... When we counter, they bomb forward and run clever lines designed to rip holes in defences. Lovely to watch.

I just realised since mourinho became our manager we have become the most dangerous attacking PL team, scoring most goals over the last 5 games under him.

1. Spurs 16 goals in 5 games.
2. Liverpool 13 goals in 5 games.
3. Leicester 12 goals in 5 games.
4. Man City 10 goals in 5 games.
5. Man United 10 goals in 5 games.
6. Wolverhampton 10 goals in 5 games.
7. Chelsea 6 goals in 5 games.

:mourear: :moursmall: :mourthumb: :mourloopy:

Are these 5 games league and cup?

Our strength is in our attack, he's playing to our strength

Team talk for each match.
Get ball. Score goals.

Not;
Pass ball 256 times in own half.
When you pass it forward, make sure it's slow enough to let teams get back behind the ball.
Make sure you fanny around with it in your own box to increase your chances of fucking it up.

To me, it seems intuitive that we have the best scoring foursome in the PL. Good that the stats bear that out so far under Mourinho.

If we can pair that with very good defense we have a shot at winning a good trophy this season (UCL, FA).

I'm holding my breath. We were pathetic against Man U.

We look much improved under Jose, but still very far from our best. Running the score up on Burnley only counts so much, as wonderful as it was to see.

Better than last game v them no?
No, last game v United we played them off the park, it was only De Gea who held them in the game and gave them the victory, still, I'm pretty happy with José so far, and I'm happier that I was one of the people who called for him replacing Poch.

No, last game v United we played them off the park, it was only De Gea who held them in the game and gave them the victory, still, I'm pretty happy with José so far, and I'm happier that I was one of the people who called for him replacing Poch.

He meant Burnley dude.

Back
Top Bottom