Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going by his tweets you'd never imagine he played for Spurs.
I honestly forget that he played for Spurs. He's disrespected us time after time after time, Leicester season being the worst. I don't hate him or anything like that, I just don't see him as a Tottenham man, and I'm very lenient on that since to this day I consider people like Bale, Berbatov and Klinsmann as Tottenham...

Aren't they the same bunch that were praising the Kroenke's for the transfer window? Weren't the Kroenkes the SAME people who sacked their most successful manager in their history, invested in the summer, and then sacked their manager into this season? Over the years, their board has done EVERYTHING that they asked them to do, bit late of course, but they did do everything. They just refuse to realise that they're shit, that their players don't give a shit about their franchise club, and just play to earn a pay-check, bit like Assou-Ekotto I admit, but at least he did put a shift in before his injury. They're falling apart, and it's glorious to see. Hoping to see them fall to the levels of Blackburn, Leeds and others, they're far more deserving of that fate.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
If i was Freddie I would walk out, can you imagine him looking at that squad and even beginning to comprehend its the same club he was part of as a player? Cunts to a man

Back
Top Bottom