Tottenham Boys - We Are Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah it's been a while mate but yeah we probably know some of the same people for sure. The mod geezer B was a big bloke from Stratford if memory serves me. I never got into Madness mainly as they were all Chelsea but l know the scene and film, yes the geezer in the signature Spurs Donkey Jacket 👊possessed one myself back in the day with a little tin THFC badge. Those were the days. On the subject of West London Acklam Hall etc do you remember the trip to the Grove in 82 after QPR in the FA Cup final where every West London skin and their mom turned out to greet us?
I wasn't at the Acklam hall gig.I was one of the younger element,and whilst i started attending gigs in 82, that would have been a bit far for me.I stuck to north London ,the 100 club and such like.
Most of the faces i have mentioned i got to know in later years. Or are friends of friends.
A mate of mine is Spurs but knocked about with the lot that started following Secret Affair and then the Rejects .He has loads of great stories and photos.He could and should write a book about those times.

I wasn't at the Acklam hall gig.I was one of the younger element,and whilst i started attending gigs in 82, that would have been a bit far for me.I stuck to north London ,the 100 club and such like.
Most of the faces i have mentioned i got to know in later years. Or are friends of friends.
A mate of mine is Spurs but knocked about with the lot that started following Secret Affair and then the Rejects .He has loads of great stories and photos.He could and should write a book about those times.
[/QUOTE
I would love to see those photos , them times were let's say unique , and the stories I'm sure are equally as good I have a bunch myself but don't want to bore everyone to death with them as it's a football forum. Back to the original TBWAH book I've seen a few of the unpublished photos which he needs to bring out, the ones of us all in the Northbank are fucking outstanding. I left London late 90s out here in LALA Land , we got a Spurs pub though the Greyhound look us up if your ever this way I'm there every Spurs game. Happy Xmas Yiddoz.. TTID I'm still gutted about Sunday but we LL get there.

And you have a spurs pub? Impressed.There's parts of north London that can't even say that :)
I don't own it but we have a pub we all watch games at which is
And you have a spurs pub? Impressed.There's parts of north London that can't even say that :)
Lot of Spurs in LA about 2-300 per game get in the Greyhound depending how big the game, champions league semi was like being back in the Paxton when Lucas scored , , people on tables, it was rammed it was going off, totally mental. A bunch of English Spurs and a lot of Americans, I'd say out of all the London clubs Spurs are the most supported here. And proper fans no plastics like Chelsea we go when were winning and losing.

Great stories boys

Reading Tottenham Massive by Mr Tanner atm which is bringing back some happy memories especially against the Chavs

Football Factory?
Lmfao

Wow

The 'adventure parks' that were the walks between the Station and the grounds up north in the 70s, must have been where they got the idea for Game of thrones.

Lots of demolition going on so there was plenty of artillery, cockney hating northern coppers, rabid alsatians and spooked horses. Loads of terraced house side streets, ideal ambush country,

But strutting through their manors, Park Lane silk scarf, cravat style, Sta Prest, Royals and Crombied up, was just the bollocks.

But that was 50 years ago, when I wore a younger man's clothes.
Fuck all will happen.
Leipzig might be the next one.
Funny how these silly Euro firms show up now giving it the large, no sign of any of them back in the 70 s / 80s at the Lane, not one.

Back
Top Bottom