Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Utter muck, never seen a fullback struggle with crossing as much as this guy.....and this is someone who would whip them in on the regular before he arrived here but now he's got amnesia when it comes to that aspect of his play. At one point he got the ball steadied himself took a deep breath and still managed to hit it into crowd.

He can do fuck all well. Constantly caught out defensively and when he gets forward his crossing is shite 19/20 just like in the last minute tonight. Either goes near post straight into keeper or miles over the back post. Brutal!

I thought he was a little unlucky with the own goal, but his all round play just isn’t good enough at all. I was fine with losing Trippier, I genuinely thought Aurier was better. I know nothing about football clearly.

As average as he is, and as truly shit as he was last season, I'd have Trippier back in a heartbeat ahead of this lacklustre bastard. At least he put in the odd decent cross and seemed to give a fuck. This guy seriously boils my piss.

19 year Max Aaron's showed him up big time tonight we should go balls to the wall for him in Jan. Norwich ain't staying up anyway so might sell, if not we need to get a short term stop gap in or someone else young.

Aurier and KWP obviously ain't good enough so we need two proper replacements in

I didnt agree with the setup today at all (no reason to change formation at all IMO after a win unless its to be super defensive against a seriously good side) but thought, oh ok, its to give Serge and Sess some space to provide the width. Didnt really pan out that way. This one goes in the (growing) pantheon of Shit Games Serge Aurier Has Had At Spurs Scrapbook. Positionally poor, crossing poor, yeah... not very good. Won a couple of headers. Thats about it.

Where’s KWP at the moment. Injured or not getting a look in? Not that he’s the answer. Must be pretty demoralizing for him to be looking in at Aurier and thinking I’m understudy to this guy.

Crossing was very poor.

Not going to blame him for the own goal. That shit happens. It was kicked against him at a speed in which no one would have reacted to.

Just so inconsitent. Is capable of making great tackles and is strong when making a standing tackle but too often he'll give the ball away when a simpler pass was on or waste an attack - other times he'll put in superb crosses like his assist for Kane against West Ham, I believe and the assist for Deles winner against Brighton etc.

19 year Max Aaron's showed him up big time tonight we should go balls to the wall for him in Jan. Norwich ain't staying up anyway so might sell, if not we need to get a short term stop gap in or someone else young.

Aurier and KWP obviously ain't good enough so we need two proper replacements in
I am a big fan of Aarons. You were right about Aurier playing Pukki onside.

I have watched Aarons at least half a dozen times this season, and while he appears to be weak in the air, the overall package makes me very fucking horny. I have yet to see him have a brain fart.

Like Walker and Rose before he blew his legs up he's got raw pace also. Even Moura couldn't keep up with the kid tonight. Him and Sess either flank would both be 19 and be first choice if they live up to potential for the next 11 years. No brainier for me

How many more defensive mistakes, penalties conceded, and own goals must this asshole concede before it proves he's a Gooner troll cunt that's on their payroll, and we terminate his contract for cause?

DIoXZz0XoAAnJjW.jpg

Like Walker and Rose before he blew his legs up he's got raw pace also. Even Moura couldn't keep up with the kid tonight. Him and Sess either flank would both be 19 and be first choice if they live up to potential for the next 11 years. No brainier for me

Think we should go for Ferguson instead of West Brom.

But no doubt Aarons has a bright future. Didn't really do much offensively tonight but his team were on the back foot most of the game, Sessegnon didn't trouble him one bit besides one moment where he burst past him but even then, he recovered well to block the cross.

He's been ripped apart a few times this season Aarons but it's incredible what game time and match experience can do. And he's exactly the reason why we need to send our best youngsters out on loan.

KWP on loan to lower league clubs from 18 years old onwards would have seen his development sky rocket.

Back
Top Bottom