Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Utter muck, never seen a fullback struggle with crossing as much as this guy.....and this is someone who would whip them in on the regular before he arrived here but now he's got amnesia when it comes to that aspect of his play. At one point he got the ball steadied himself took a deep breath and still managed to hit it into crowd.

Happened again last kick of the game, had the time and the space and fucked it into the crowd instead.....it was criminally bad, Alli was on his knees he couldn't believe how bad it was.

He's absolute sh*t

How anyone at the club thought it was a good idea selling Walker and replacing him for over £20 million with this clown needs their head examined

He is not reliable in any aspect of the game. When there is no danger, he concedes a chance. When he has a chance to be dangerous in the last third, he shanks it.

Just an annoying player. Trippier at least had a reliable delivery.

This has got to stop. I prefer KWP but just throwing in Sissoko or Foyth is better than this shit from Aurier. I will even take a large rock at this point.

nc28SQc.png

FWIW, Aurier was the highest rated Spurs player today per WhoScored.

Fuck me. This thread lights up after we play shit. Talk about looking for a scapegoat.

Why don't those with pitchforks start to want Toby out the club, you know the one that got beasted with a straight ball over the top? Or him kicking the ball at Auier for the own goal.

Lucas for being unable to keep or pass the ball.

Jan for losing almost all of his 1v1's.

Honestly, some of you actually need to get some balance. Steam into a player for having a shit game if that is your want, but he didn't!! This is Sissoko allover again.

Truly embarrassing appraisal of a player.

Last edited:
Fuck me. This thread lights up after we play shit. Talk about looking for a scapegoat.

Why don't those with pitchforks start to want Toby out the club, you know the one that got beasted with a straight ball over the top? Or him kicking the ball at Auier for the own goal.

Lucas for being unbaled to keep or pass the ball.

Jan for losing almost all of his 1v1's.

Honestly, some of you actually need to get some balance. Steam into a player for having a shit game if that is your want, but he didn't!! This is Sissoko allover again.

Truly embarrassing appraisal of a player.
Still pretending we’re better off without Trippier then

Still pretending we’re better off without Trippier then
We are mate. Hands down. Rewatch today's game and you will see him defending. One all of his duels and got Sissoko and Toby out of jail a few times. But what do I know, I've only played fullback for 40'ish years.

Nice to see you back. Look forward to seeing you defending Jose the "winner" after that shambles. prepare for a fucking war if you do. LOL

:dierpochhug:

We are mate. Hands down. Rewatch today's game and you will see him defending. One all of his duels and got Sissoko and Toby out of jail a few times. But what do I know, I've only played fullback for 40'ish years.

Nice to see you back. Look forward to seeing you defending Jose the winning after that shambles. prepare for a fucking war if you do. LOL

:dierpochhug:
I’m not going to defend him for that match.
Or for making the same mistake with regards to thinking Dele is Paul Gascoigne. He’s not.

I won’t hang him out to dry before he’s had a chance to add a single player to his team though, or for our majestic new record signing CM being a massive fairy.

Im assuming you’re the only Spurs fan in the world who doesn’t want a new RB then.

Back
Top Bottom