Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn't that what he does every January?

Question is which CBs are a viable target for them.... ?

Must be kicking themselves that they didn't trigger Toby's clause in the summer. Thankfully he (nor Jan) would be quite as appealing for them come the summer, so which poor buggers are gonna get rinsed by the oil cunts mid-season?

i.e. Who's good enough for their needs and plays for a club that could survive without them from Jan til May?

Last edited:
Nubel to Bayern official now.

They really are scummy cunts - the rest of the Bundesliga must be sick of their talent hoarding by now.

Reminds me of United before big money changed the landscape of the PL.

Surprised it's legal for Bayern to sign.the Schalke GK now to join them on s free in the summer.

There has to be another Bayern Schalke match in the 2nd half of the season so where is the sporting integrity of Bundesliga sure in that match either Schalke play him despite his tie to Bayern or they drop their GK (and captain) for that match having a big advantage to Bayern.

That's the underlying reason why players at PL clubs cannot sign a precontract with another PL club in January - can only sign for an overseas club do as to avoid the conflicts of interest.

Surprised it's legal for Bayern to sign.the Schalke GK now to join them on s free in the summer.

There has to be another Bayern Schalke match in the 2nd half of the season so where is the sporting integrity of Bundesliga sure in that match either Schalke play him despite his tie to Bayern or they drop their GK (and captain) for that match having a big advantage to Bayern.

That's the underlying reason why players at PL clubs cannot sign a precontract with another PL club in January - can only sign for an overseas club do as to avoid the conflicts of interest.
That rule applies to all nations doesn't it, you can only agree a pre-contract with foreign clubs, it's part of the Bosman ruling I always thought, not a PL thing.

That rule applies to all nations doesn't it, you can only agree a pre-contract with foreign clubs, it's part of the Bosman ruling I always thought, not a PL thing.

Agreed

That's why I am so surprised Bayern can announce a deal with another Bundesliga club player to move in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom