St Pauli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone been?

How did you get tickets?

Off on the 14th Feb for the relegation clash against Dynamo Dresden. Will not be writing a blog about it afterwards.

Anyone been?

How did you get tickets?

Off on the 14th Feb for the relegation clash against Dynamo Dresden. Will not be writing a blog about it afterwards.

Been before - got tickets easily enough through the official channels, but was in the away end, when they were playing FSV Frankfurt, who don't have a huge away following. Dresden will be bringing a few more. Has been some bad blood between the two clubs in recent years.

Just had a quick check, and it looks like it could be tough for this match, as they are only selling to members (Start Date before 1st December), or people who've bought tickets to another St. Pauli match before the 1st of December. So my advice is totally pointless.

But enjoy Hamburg. Great city.

Been before - got tickets easily enough through the official channels, but was in the away end, when they were playing FSV Frankfurt, who don't have a huge away following. Dresden will be bringing a few more. Has been some bad blood between the two clubs in recent years.

Just had a quick check, and it looks like it could be tough for this match, as they are only selling to members (Start Date before 1st December), or people who've bought tickets to another St. Pauli match before the 1st of December. So my advice is totally pointless.

But enjoy Hamburg. Great city.

Yeah. Official channels will be members only as high risk game. And to qualify as a member you have to have a sales history with the ticket office. Similar to us really.

So wondering about touts etc...

Have contacted the supporters club as they have a small allocation of international tickets.

Thanks anyway.

What's the fascination with this mob ?
I know the timmies love 'em.

They are the club for people who think they are rebels. Personally, I'm not a huge fan. They are supposedly against all the downsides of modern football, but they are probably one of the biggest marketing machines in the game.

But, it's a nice ground when compared to others in Germany. In the city, just round the corner from the Reeperbahn. Terraces on three sides of the ground, and in possibly my favourite city in Germany for a weekend away.

Very popular in certain segments of the UK punk scene,along with Celtic. Hence why I have no interest in them.

That's something I can never relate with. When people chose a football team for the political / religious beliefs. For me a football team is something which is either local or in my case, inherited through the family (I suppose that's similar to religious beliefs in a way).

But when I see people (I know some myself) who then will support a club like St. Pauli, because everyone there has the same beliefs, it seems a bit too easy for me.

Very popular in certain segments of the UK punk scene,along with Celtic. Hence why I have no interest in them.
Interestingly as the are “anti Deutsch” most punks from Germany are to the right of Israeli punks. I remember a German act being booed here when they said free Gaza from Hamas.
on thehand fuck UK punks

Back
Top Bottom