Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it's fair to say that the honeymoon period for Fat Frank is well and truly over.
Was out today with my brother-in-law. Ex Chelsea ST holder.
He says he will give Frank 5 years as he would rather they promote the youth.
OK we both had had a few sherberts but still...

Was out today with my brother-in-law. Ex Chelsea ST holder.
He says he will give Frank 5 years as he would rather they promote the youth.
OK we both had had a few sherberts...

He's not a blood relative.... You should have lamped him.

Last edited:

:mourbringit:

So your basically saying you gimp your West Ham in disguise you only turn up for Tottenham cos they’re a big team and it’s your cup final! ......
CDFAE51-C-CA56-4-AE3-86-F5-699786461-F19.gif

So the Chavs, straight out of a transfer ban, which has caused them to rely on youth and the youth in large stepping up. Decide that they want to spend about 150 mil on new strikers.

And here I thought that they were on to something with their world class academy.

Just watching the BBC news and the news reader stated “...and there was an upset at Stamford Bridge today...”

Upset? UPSET?!?!?! I was fucking overjoyed, mate!!!

FFP is wicked. Works a treat. As does our Governments policy of refusing an investors visa to this crook, who has despite everything just laughed at absolutely everyone....

sorry if I am over thinking this one, but seems the Chelsea todger won’t ever stop waving semi flacid in our direction for the remainder of our lives. And I hated them when Cum bucket Ken was in charge.....

Wha...

"The court heard that unspecified “memorabilia and insignia” were found in a search of Healy’s home address in late August. But his counsel, Matthew Radstone, said that was not relevant to the attack, and that it was “consistent with Mr Healy being a Chelsea football supporter”.

Allegedly, that unspecified memorabilia was a Chelsea flag adorned with SS insignia.

:eriksenlol:

Back
Top Bottom