Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy is a grade 1 prick if he doesn't get this fella. Before coming here I knew he was good, I didn't know he was THIS good though.

Fucking brilliant today. Confidence flowing.

He's going to be a star. The new era.

Build team team around him and Ndombele and we have something

Lads....it was Norwich! :kaneshh:

Nah..,to be fair to the lad, he was quality tonight. Showed some lovely touches and vision (way ahead of some of his teammates). Just hope we play him in what the kids call a CAM and put our attacks through him.....Christian who?

Hybrid between a young Modric and young Eriksen atm, he’s really good. So happy we have him, looking forward to seeing this one become permanent. He and Ndombele will be huge for the new era I’m sure of that.

He was mustard tonight, always looking forward, passing between the lines and around corners - he's got that great low centre of gravity which seems to help the ball stick to his feet too.

Reminds me of Bernado Silva at times, for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom