Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The most shocking part of this back and forth is that Arc microwaves his gammon.

giphy.gif

Shameful scenes on TFC tonight - the very same cunts who sided wiht Rudiger and we’re desperately hoping the club is proven guilty and are now accusing people who criticise black players are racists.
I was in the bin during the whole Rudiger thing. I haven't posted my views.

But here's my Twitter for your perusal though.

Oh, but I sided with Rudiger.

Oopsie!

Remember all the bullshit about him being disruptive and a trouble maker before he joined?

Yet he's one of the cheeriest, harder working players in our squad.

Shows you the demonisation the media are eager to place on players of a certain persuasion.

Same shit Pogba is going through.

seems pretty clear Pogba is poison while Aurier‘s problem is consistency and defensive discipline. Don’t think there is anything racist going on there.

In what way is Pogba poison?

What an odd post.

plays when he wants, flaps his mouth, moans at the young players on the pitch when he’s fucked up, all thereby setting a terrible example when simultaneously being the talisman (due to price and occasional performances being of a very high ceiling). All adds up to a poisonous influence to me.

Last edited:
plays when he wants, flaps his mouth, moans at the young players on the pitch when he’s fucked up, all thereby setting a terrible example when simultaneously being the talisman, due to price and occasional performances being of a very high ceiling all adds up to a poisonous influence to me.

He's injured.

When did he flap his mouth?

He literally captained a bunch of young French players to the Wold Cup.

Basically, you don't know the fella. Just like McAteer and are basing your feelings on him via stereotypes. That's a fact.

He's injured.

When did he flap his mouth?

He literally captained a bunch of young French players to the Wold Cup.

Basically, you don't know the fella. Just like McAteer and are basing your feelings on him via stereotypes. That's a fact.

Sorry but that’s absolute rubbish.

taken from the independent:

Paul Pogba has revealed that he is no longer allowed to speak to journalists after Manchester United matches following his recent criticism of Jose Mourinho's approach”

you can’t do that - even if your manager is a twat.

The rest of it, I have eyes and two best mates who are ManU fans so I end up seeing way too much of them.

made yourself look stupid by posting your opinion there as fact I’m afraid.

Last edited:
Absolute horseshit - what about Eriksen - is he being a victim of racism too by fans of colour?

This is nonsense, mate - especially after what we went through with Rudiger’s lies. Our fans are better than this

Live and let live mate, if some BTEC vanilla ice parody cunt on the internet is desperate to find racism for attention then suffocate him with neglect.

Live and let live mate, if some BTEC vanilla ice parody cunt on the internet is desperate to find racism for attention then suffocate him with neglect.
As predicted, more of The Clique show up.

You supported Justin calling another poster a "black cunt". As did Arc. You don't get an opinion, Sloth.

Top work at neglect btw. Couldn't if you wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom