Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry but that’s absolute rubbish.

taken from the independent:

Paul Pogba has revealed that he is no longer allowed to speak to journalists after Manchester United matches following his recent criticism of Jose Mourinho's approach”

you can’t do that - even if your manager is a twat.

The rest of it, I have eyes and two best mates who are ManU fans so I end up seeing way too much of them.

made yourself look stupid by posting your opinion there as fact I’m afraid.

Did you actually read the quotes in that "supposed criticsm of Mourinho" - if anything he had the right attitude.

Wouldn't be like the British press to be against a successful black person though would it?

The same people that claim there is no racism in British media are the same people that tell Mo Farah to fuck off to Somalia, call for the euthanisation of transexuals and claim Boris Johnson has never been racist.

In fact, the only claims of racism they've ever made is the term gammon.

Because they are the truly abused. The middle aged white man has really struggled.

Last edited:
That was his only real error in the last two games, where he's been fantastic, overall.

We take one of the many good chances - yet again - that we had today and we win this game comfortably.

Don't pile on Serge for the sins of his past.

He's shown great development under JM in a very short period of time.

If he can gain consistency game-after-game, I'd be evry happy to keep him here.

Awkward as fuck!!!!

skysports-serge-aurier-tottenham-hotspur_4776668.jpg
Can we make a smilie out of this please.

His problem is that he never has a flawless 90 minutes. He defended well for 87 minutes and then let them have a goal. He did well to win the initial ball but just faffed around instead of dealing with it. You can never really trust him, he finds ways to concede chances when there is no danger.

That was his only real error in the last two games, where he's been fantastic, overall.

We take one of the many good chances - yet again - that we had today and we win this game comfortably.

Don't pile on Serge for the sins of his past.

He's shown great development under JM in a very short period of time.

If he can gain consistency game-after-game, I'd be evry happy to keep him here.

He really hasnt been fantastic. Hes a shit player and well below the standards required.

The last 2 games where norwich and southampton for fuck sake.

Hes a defensive liability, and he cant cross for shit

He really hasnt been fantastic. Hes a shit player and well below the standards required.

The last 2 games where norwich and southampton for fuck sake.

Hes a defensive liability, and he cant cross for shit
I slate players when they deserve to be slated and give them props when they show up.

So, can't agree with this.

Did you actually read the quotes in that "supposed criticsm of Mourinho" - if anything he had the right attitude.

Wouldn't be like the British press to be against a successful black person though would it?
Oh now it's racist to dislike Pogba too. Hilarious.

Why do you hate Mourinho so much?

He was 100% right in the Pogba feud, he was actively trying to get him sacked and wanted to leave the club.

Oh now it's racist to dislike Pogba too. Hilarious.

Why do you hate Mourinho so much?

He was 100% right in the Pogba feud, he was actively trying to get him sacked and wanted to leave the club.

Where did I say I hated Mourinho?

What an odd thing to say.

I've been the one constantly supporting Jose on this forum.

Serge has been playing better but he just seems to fuck up in critical moments a bit too much. I wish him the best and hope he can keep improving, but it seems pretty dumb to me to not recognize that composure in key moments is a defining attribute of a quality footballer. When you're ahead at the end of a game, clearing it to Row Z is absolutely a fine option.

I still don't get why he's undroppable and I hope we try Tanganga a bit at RB just to keep Serge from getting too comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom