Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Major League Baseball player Dan Murphy:

EO5_cP-WoAIbHfk.jpg

B89-FAC52-73-C5-4689-B253-3-D9-C2-C7-E24-AE.jpg

This chap here Charlie Hawkins is on the LWOS podcast I assume it’s the same guy as above who was also in EastEnders or is it a different Charlie Hawkins?

He's a real fan so it seems too!

I like how our stock is slowly growing globally. America is a hot bed for growth, as is the Asian market. The NFL deal + Sonny being a part of our club just seems to have worked really well for the brand so far. Local fans are the life and soul of it but to ignore the potential global markets brings would be foolish. Love these new fans associated with other sports popping up as well, very good for the club as we play catch up with other big boys.

I like how our stock is slowly growing globally. America is a hot bed for growth, as is the Asian market. The NFL deal + Sonny being a part of our club just seems to have worked really well for the brand so far. Local fans are the life and soul of it but to ignore the potential global markets brings would be foolish. Love these new fans associated with other sports popping up as well, very good for the club as we play catch up with other big boys.
From that global brand point of view, I hope that in the future we have one of the first American super stars in our team as well!

(That's the only reason I was sad we missed out on Pulisic)

From that global brand point of view, I hope that in the future we have one of the first American super stars in our team as well!

(That's the only reason I was sad we missed out on Pulisic)

Pulisic would have been an excellent signing for sure. Thankfully I think he'll always be a bit part player at Chelsea with their depth in those areas, never a Hazard type mainstay so I don't think Chelsea will gain massive American growth because of him.

Back
Top Bottom