Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So in a nutshell you are pissed off that Spurs fans are being happy and optimistic about good performances of a Spurs player?

Says everything we need to know about you :)
Hood has something against Argentinians. At first I thought it was only against Poch, but it seems that he dislikes every argie...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Not serious :chicco: :chicco:

So in a nutshell you are pissed off that Spurs fans are being happy and optimistic about good performances of a Spurs player?

Says everything we need to know about you :)

I’m not pissed off with anything just simply mocking the ludicrous statements being made about him.

He has barely played for us and yet he is being referenced in comparison to Modric and Bernardo Silva.

He has been decent in the 3-5 games, nothing more. but that’s enough for some supporters who for some bizarre reason need to elevate his performances way above what they were. No one outside of club is raving about - not any supporters or the media.

His absence was very noticeable tonight. Take him out of the side, and we look like a team that have 11 players who have no clue how to play with each-other.

I said in the Eriksen thread a while back it’s not the specific player we miss when they don’t play (everyone saying how shit we were without him) but the lack of a creative player in the middle.

Any news on whether or not he will be back for the villa game? Jose said “he wanted to play but we couldn’t let him”.

So I’m hoping that means it’s a minor injury.

Any news on whether or not he will be back for the villa game? Jose said “he wanted to play but we couldn’t let him”.

So I’m hoping that means it’s a minor injury.
@football.london (by Alasdair Gold):

The injuries to Lo Celso and Lamela are minor and both are expected to be fit to face Villa as will Ben Davies, with the Welshman set to continue training at Hotspur Way after returning from his ankle injury while his team-mates head off for their mini-holidays.

Eh Ehhhhh

They don't just feature any old player. They see the jedi in this one.

Haha what?!? So the Guardian interviewing a player is suggestive of his qualities shown so far. It’s not even a commentary on his performances - it is an interview.

Back
Top Bottom