Your 'favourite' football chants?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not fond of the slow ‘oh when the Spurs’ it can sound like a dirge. Heresy I know.
That genuinely shocks me

and when other clubs imitate it they just go through the motions

For me that’s the emotion attached to it being ours and I enjoy that connection

(each to their own and all that)

I have to admit i love it when we really go for

‘Woolwich fan on a string and told .......’

i know it’s ubiquitous but we just absolutely nail it and they have to sit daaan and suck it up

they have no answer to it and it goes on for ages

When the scandal of Jimmy Savile broke, hearing Spam fans singing “You’re just a French Jimmy Savile” to Wenger tickled me, I must admit.

Yiddo added to the Oxford Dictionary apparently:

• yiddo, n.: “A Jew. Also in extended use: a supporter of or player for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. See Yid n. 1, Yid n. 2.”

Yiddo added to the Oxford Dictionary apparently:

• yiddo, n.: “A Jew. Also in extended use: a supporter of or player for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. See Yid n. 1, Yid n. 2.”

Scrolling through the list of other newly added words, I couldn't help but get a delighted feeling at this one being added also:

wankstain, n.: “A semen stain.

If we're talking about other clubs; Blue Moon is monumental when done properly by City - sadly not often these days but look at some of the clips when you had 4 sides of Maine Road belting it out. Awesome sight.

I love the waving off of an opposing player & singing 'Cheerio, cheerio' after they've been red carded as what happened to the City player last week. Sorry, couldn't remember his name !
John terry being sent off at the lane for an apperant racism the spurs fans chant.
' He's off the pitch
Fucking your wife
He's off the pitch
Fucking your wife'

I love the waving off of an opposing player & singing 'Cheerio, cheerio' after they've been red carded as what happened to the City player last week. Sorry, couldn't remember his name !
Eldest daughter thought this was the best part of the afternoon. Younger daughter felt sorry for him. I've told her she needs to sort herself out.

Back
Top Bottom