Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

So funny. Really hope they fail to win it this year so that Pep fails (by his own words) at City. Jo way he will be here in 2023.

mind you, would be funny also for the holder not to be allowed in the comp next season.

cheating cunts.

From Bluemoon:
"If you’ve never booed, or being one go those people who have always been against booing, the you’re a fucking mug. These ****s have always been out to get City. Ever since Mansour and Khaldoon threatened to crash the cozy top four party and Europe’s elite, we’ve been public enemy number one. I hope we fuck them over in court, but something tells me they’ll get away with it."

No you mug. We ruined that "top 4 party" as well, before you in fact (Thanks Crouchie), and we were never public enemy number one for UEFA, because we did things the right way. These twats breached every single rule in the book, and now they blame UEFA for not letting them get away with it anymore? Pathetic bastards.

Last edited:
From Bluemoon:
"If you’ve never booed, or being one go those people who have always been against booing, the you’re a fucking mug. These ****s have always been out to get City. Ever since Mansour and Khaldoon threatened to crash the cozy top four party and Europe’s elite, we’ve been public enemy number one. I hope we fuck them over in court, but something tells me they’ll get away with it."

No you mug. We ruined that "top 4 party" as well, before you in fact (Thanks Crouchie), and we were never public enemy number one for UEFA, because we did things the right way. These twats breached every single rule in the book, and now they blame UEFA for not letting them get away with it anymore? Pathetic bastards.

Part of the European elite?

Try reaching a CL final first you cunts.

:dembelefingers:

Just had the head of their supporters group on TS.... Spewing more "they're out to get us; we've done nothing wrong" bullshit.....

Wankers.

Back
Top Bottom