Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly this, and I fully credit levy for going out there and getting him in, and as long as we back him again this summer our trophy draught will end

And i find it absolutely amazing that there’s still melting about him

Look at the position we’re in

Breathing down the Chavs neck for 4th
Still in the CL
Still in the FA Cup

Grealish would look fine in lilywhite
Seems that the way Villa set up gets the best out of him. Gives him space in which to work, he would not get that at a higher level as the teams he would operate in wouldn’t base their whole approach on one player. He would be decent, but would never be as effective at a higher level by playing the same way.

Negatives are that he is clearly made of feathers and a gust of win will have him rolling around like a slaper at a festival.

He is also a flash brummie prick and having been to Birmingham I can’t image where he gets the flash from in between all that concrete.

I wish him well in his promotion challenge next season.

Been listening to the game on the radio and the commentator went full South American with the longest "SSSSSSPPPPPPPUUUUUUURRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS ever!
The spooky thing was I was sorting out some old photos and just happened to be looking at ones I took at every away ground in our centenary season, and just was looking at the Villa Park one with a minute to go. We lost that one 4-0, so thought I've bloody jinxed this, but thank God for Sonny. He might not be playing to his best, but he's still nicking important goals.
TBH, I thought we deserved all three points, because we had nearly all the chances, but as I've said ad nauseam, scoring one more than the opposition is the only stat that matters.
Just need Newcastle to do something to make the day perfect.
COYS

Obligatory Winks celebration photo....

EQ6N06kWkAAdk-T

Back
Top Bottom