New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Colours are great, the design with the weird pattern and the sleeves (I like the bolts) is shite. Is this the kit we want to be remembered in when we win the Club World Cup and the Premier League?

Last edited:
Doesn't look particularly nice - but people wanted unique designs and not the same template/design as everyone else and this is probably what we'll get.

I do like the green one though. Green kits in general look gorgeous so I'll be all over the green and gold.

Doesn't look particularly nice - but people wanted unique designs and not the same template/design as everyone else and this is probably what we'll get.

I do like the green one though. Green kits in general look gorgeous so I'll be all over the green and gold.
You've seen the latest update on that kit, right?

EQ9rylFWAAAjbNl

:mourglasses:

That's disgusting enough to be genuine.

Jesus Christ.... did someone win a prize at Edmonton Primary school to 'help make the new Spurs top shiny & snazzy'?
The more I think about, the more I'm on board with this. The kits we've had so far from Nike have been pretty bland. Apart from the gradient, all three Nike home kits have been practically the same.

This isn't the same as anything we've ever had before, and is gonna look so much better in person too
When I compare bland with whatever that thing is above... I'd go 'bland' all the time!

I reckon they know how unpopular the red AIA is... so may as well go all out to fuck with the home shirt...

Wouldn't it be funny if they ONLY managed to sell the Green (a) and potential yellow (3rd) shirts next season... and couldn't shift ANY of the home monstrosity...?
All we have to do is NOT buy It!!

I reckon they know how unpopular the red AIA is... so may as well go all out to fuck with the home shirt...

Wouldn't it be funny if they ONLY managed to sell the Green (a) and potential yellow (3rd) shirts next season... and couldn't shift ANY of the home monstrosity...?
All we have to do is NOT buy It!!

I read somewhere that counter-intuitively they sell more of the home kits when they aren't just a plain white with blue trim

The more blue and/or yellow - the better the sales are

Back
Top Bottom