New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon they know how unpopular the red AIA is... so may as well go all out to fuck with the home shirt...

Wouldn't it be funny if they ONLY managed to sell the Green (a) and potential yellow (3rd) shirts next season... and couldn't shift ANY of the home monstrosity...?
All we have to do is NOT buy It!!

I'm buying it

I hate Nike.
I really miss kit from Under Armor
Maglia-Tottenham-2017-2017-Under-Armour.jpg
Everyone hated these too mate, probably with the exception of the navy and gold one. When we went with Nike there was great relief we were no longer with Under Armour.

As I see it, every new shirt that gets released is hated until it's reviewed 5yrs later. I honestly can't remember any positive comments from fans on a new kit for a decade or more.

Looking at buying this years home shirt, I have seen it mentioned it’s a bit smaller fitting than the 17/18 and 18/19 shirts ?
Anyone got any advice ?

Last edited:
Maybe mate, to be fair it's boring as fuck subject matter. The shirt will be white, the shorts will be navy the only debate is whether there is trim and where does it go/not go.

Yeah, I know.
I generally end up preferring the away kits and on the rare occasion I buy one that's usually what I get.
I only wear them when I go to games though so I go proper cheapskate and buy previous seasons shirts in the sales!

Looking at buying this years home shirt, I have seen it mentioned it’s a bit smaller fitting than the 17/18 and 18/19 shirts ?
Anyone got any advice ?
Get a size up from your usual size .I have an elite shirt and a stadium one the stadium one is a little looser fitting but much thicker. COYS👍

Size large stadium shirt fits me perfect. 6'0", 168 pounds. Could probably fit into elite but still have a bit of a squishy stomach.
I’m slightly taller and heavier, I have very broad shoulders which mean I need an XXL for a slightly loose fit up top and I also need to take my shirts to a friendly tailor to get the waist narrowed a couple of inches.
Did that with the 17/18 and 18/19 shirts.

Size large stadium shirt fits me perfect. 6'0", 168 pounds. Could probably fit into elite but still have a bit of a squishy stomach.
I’m slightly taller and heavier, I have very broad shoulders which mean I need an XXL for a slightly loose fit up top and I also need to take my shirts to a friendly tailor to get the waist narrowed a couple of inches.
Did that with the 17/18 and 18/19 shirts.
Funny how the 'New Kit' thread somehow encourages people to give out all their measurement details...

Why not in the matchday thread??

"Looking forward to getting to the ground for the next game, with my svelt 34-29-32 figure.... not to mention my rippling inside thighs!!"

Funny how the 'New Kit' thread somehow encourages people to give out all their measurement details...

Why not in the matchday thread??

"Looking forward to getting to the ground for the next game, with my svelt 34-29-32 figure.... not to mention my rippling inside thighs!!"
Anyone know where I can get a XXXL Spurs codpiece?

Back
Top Bottom