Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thinktank

Listen to thinky
ovfa6w7.jpg

Gazza, Davies, Wanyama, Winks, Sessegnon, Alli, Moura

Why the fuck am I going to this?

Well maybe some obscure form of Loyalty to Daniel Levy? Or the chance to marvel at Jose’s Barnet in real.

Or you are a total masochist who can’t get his kicks any other way?

But seriously I had to put my seats on the exchange as I need to deal with family stuff that day. Sold with hours.

So I think people just love Spurs.

Or "How is it possible that we still don't have a proper DM in this fucking squad?"
Nah mate the fact of the matter is under Jose without Dier we have:
P6 W0 L4 D2

With Dier playing 90 we have;
P4 W4 L0 D0

Time people stopped acting like fucking muppets and faced the fact we are better off with him playing and he needs a run of game time.

I fully expect some twat to pipe with “what about Olympiacos waahhhhhhhh” but it’s clear there is no other way forward for us but to play him.

Nah mate the fact of the matter is under Jose without Dier we have:
P6 W0 L4 D2

With Dier playing 90 we have;
P4 W4 L0 D0

Time people stopped acting like fucking muppets and faced the fact we are better off with him playing and he needs a run of game time.

I fully expect some twat to pipe with “what about Olympiacos waahhhhhhhh” but it’s clear there is no other way forward for us but to play him.
Would still be better off with a proper and mobile DM instead of an average and slow one though. Top priority in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom