Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man United's transfer policy is now so bad they've managed to loan a player for 6 months that could wipe out their entire squad

Odion Ighalo: Coronavirus fears mean Man Utd striker will miss training camp

Shock for Man Utd star
mirror16.jpg

Smalling quoted on the Euros:

"But I would very much like to be part of [the Euros], for sure. " - Chris Smalling hopes for England recall for Euro 2020

I don't know the context, but I can't help but think that when I was young, players were clamouring to be there. It was HUGE! Being part of it should be do-or-die. Everyone was going mental for it and Beckham threw up, he was so excited. Does anyone still feel that way? If not, why not?

They still have the revenue to cover this, however with dividends and directors fee resulting in previously approx £150m pa that will now bring serious problems if the Glazers continue to suck the money out in such quantities.

They still have the revenue to cover this, however with dividends and directors fee resulting in previously approx £150m pa that will now bring serious problems if the Glazers continue to suck the money out in such quantities.

They will continue to suck the money out until the club start making a loss then they will sell.

They will continue to suck the money out until the club start making a loss then they will sell.
Sure, money is the only reason they have ownership. They didn't even use their own to buy it! I think they've taken out the club approx £1b and not put a single penny of their own into it.

They haven't invested in a Stadia that's infested with mice and crumbling around them.

Would seem odd to kool interest in a few hundred thousand pound Newcastle and then turn to £3B United. These take overs are usually aimed at smaller, cheaper clubs who the owners can build up for cheaper than buying a massive club. Who ever owns United next will have a massive job on their hands with the debt situation the club is in and the state of Old Trafford.

Back
Top Bottom