Erling Braut Haaland - The future of football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ummmmmmm its really not wrong but since you have the minerals to back up your "wrong" stance I will provide some for my side.

Out of the last 6 league games Dortmund has 1 loss and 5 wins.

Out of the last 6 league games Leipzig has 1 loss and 2 draws and 3 wins.

IMO Dortmund will finish the league stronger and finish about Leipzig, of course that a prediction, but on current form Dortmund are 4 points the better off.

Just been watching some of the Bundesliga highlights from the last few weeks, Haaland really is a force of nature, you wonder just how good he will end up being. He isn’t just a poacher it penalty box striker, scores all types of goals.
He will have his pick of clubs if/when he leaves Dortmund - surely he will sooner or later - but I’m sure Bayern will be looking at him as Lewandowskis replacement.

Last edited:
Just been watching some of the Bundesliga highlights from the last few weeks, Haaland really is a force of nature, you wonder just how good he will end up being. He isn’t just a poacher it penalty box striker, scores all types of goals.
He will have his pick of clubs if/when he leaves Dortmund - surely he will sooner or later - but I’m sure Bayern will be looking at him as Lewandowskis replacement.

He should go to madrid. He wont win anything of note at Bayern.

A terrific player but I can't help but notice how ugly this guy is.
Doesn't really matter what he looks like. The lad is so good at football he'll have super models queuing up to lick nutella from out of his arsehole.

I'd happily look like him to be in his position.

If my wife or child find this, I'm sorry. I'm only joking.

I'm definitely not joking.

Is it not widely known he wants to play in the PL? I'm sure I heard someone say that due to his dad?
He wants to win it with Leeds (his own words). But he's 19 so he has the ability to be patient and build his name in Germany and the other big European leagues.

He'll end up in the Prem eventually guaranteed. Especially if this current form keeps on holding up. The question is when.

The hard on the PL as a whole has for being the biggest league in the world will not allow him not having played here if he keeps improving.

He wants to win it with Leeds (his own words). But he's 19 so he has the ability to be patient and build his name in Germany and the other big European leagues.

He'll end up in the Prem eventually guaranteed. Especially if this current form keeps on holding up. The question is when.

The hard on the PL as a whole has for being the biggest league in the world will not allow him not having played here if he keeps improving.

He's physically suited for the PL no doubt he is going to be the next top level player we see, only 19 and has been ripping it up. You cant help but compare him to fat Ronaldo, size, extraordinary pace for his build and so far from what I see amazing technique. What was he again? £25m?

He's physically suited for the PL no doubt he is going to be the next top level player we see, only 19 and has been ripping it up. You cant help but compare him to fat Ronaldo, size, extraordinary pace for his build and so far from what I see amazing technique. What was he again? £25m?
Got to be emphasised its £25m and more importantly where he thought it best to develop. He had (could have had) his pick of club and chose Dortmund due to the fact it was next step in his progression. He chose Red Bull originally over super clubs / leagues as he wanted a fairly easy league, CL and "guaranteed game time" which he thought would be the best for his development as a player - Dortmund to me seems the next step on all of these.

He doesnt seem to be interested in money or prestige of the league just yet.

Got to be emphasised its £25m and more importantly where he thought it best to develop. He had (could have had) his pick of club and chose Dortmund due to the fact it was next step in his progression. He chose Red Bull originally over super clubs / leagues as he wanted a fairly easy league, CL and "guaranteed game time" which he thought would be the best for his development as a player - Dortmund to me seems the next step on all of these.

He doesnt seem to be interested in money or prestige of the league just yet.

Head well and truly screwed on even if his agent is a cock, Raiola must be saving him or a bigger payday.

Back
Top Bottom