New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The events are rolling in now.

I know certain fans will be seething at this right now, but attracting this kind of event is another revenue stream that should hopefully be reflected in our transfer and wage spend in the summer

Yeah, was in SE as well, gave it a good go. Norwich fans were abysmal, on par with Citeh.
YEAH WAS IN 250 , we was really trying in there sounded quite loud to me but seemed like the rest of the south stand was just staring at us , and it seemed a lot of people dont know the words to Fuck Em All

The events are rolling in now.

I know certain fans will be seething at this right now, but attracting this kind of event is another revenue stream that should hopefully be reflected in our transfer and wage spend in the summer

They really need to think about the timing of some announcements

Back
Top Bottom