Troy Parrott

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nowere good enough. If you are a striker and can't score from 11 yards
This attitude is going no place. If you can't score from 11 yards you have no business even putting a hand up.
I disagree. Perhaps emotions are running high, but i think missing a spot kick is defining.
You have a very naive approach to professional fooball. Lets make a love story where you go around hug every player. Pat them on the back and say they did good and then go spend a £100k a week.

Fuck off you miserable cunt.

Read the post I quoted and see for yourself. NO, no one has an issue with pointing out that Parrott penalty wasn't good one yesterday. It absolutely was bad.

What every person with brain, heart and any passion towards Spurs actually ARE pissed off about is your generalization and basically writing off a freshly 18 yo player for good. Because of one missed penalty. Which is absurd and embarrasing for you. It has even pointed out that even someone certain mr Kane had missed penalty at age of 18. But you conviniently did not react to this, as it does not fit your narrataive.

People like this honestly disgust me. I have to say sincerely that I would wish you were fan of any other club than the one and only Spurs that I love.

The boy is still a bit light weight. What are the fitness staff doing with him? Presumably not much if anything.

If we were playing 2 up front it maybe worth letting Parrott be that second guy, but 1 up front he is just not ready, its hard to be that 1 man, taking the hits, holding the ball up, creating space etc

Last nights' Pen was his 'Sliding Doors' moment...
HAD he scored (and helped us progress) he'd have already been a shoe in for starting more games...

I swear if he was not Irish we would never have heard of him. Too many x Irish players chipping in that he will be the next Robbie Keane. From what I have seen more likely to be the next Shane Long. But I hope I’m wring

Back
Top Bottom